Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Uh- hi!

My name is Link! I'm queer and I've been rping for about 2-3 years now. I love doing roleplays on discord with my friends (mostly fantasy but branching out may be fun 👀). I have a ton of characters, so who knows, I might add some more in the future. For now though, my only character ✨Kiana✨ is enough 😌

(Oh yeah, and I'm always down for some fluff ships too)
Icysoul

Welcome, Link. I hope you make new friends!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome! :)
Linkinajar wrote:
My name is Link! I'm queer and I've been rping for about 2-3 years now. I love doing roleplays on discord with my friends and I'm always down for fluff ships. I have a ton of characters, so who knows, I might add some more in the future. For now though, my only character ✨Kiana✨ is enough 😌

(Oh yeah, and I'm always down for some fluff ships too)

Welcome! I love fluff too! Nice to meet you! 💞🤗
Welcome! Always happy to see a new face! Hope you feel at home here. I'm somewhat of a newcomer myself and so far everyone has been very friendly and polite!

XOXO
Cassie
Hi Link!

Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here and for you to settle here quickly! Kiana looks so cool btw! Did you draw your own art for her?

How did you find RPR? Did someone recommend it to you through discord?
Good to have you here! I can't say there is any other place better to RP than here; both for it's community and platform. You'll fit in just fine, if you hit up the forums you'll find somebody to play with in no-time! ^^

Sincerely,

Taurik
Welcome aboard!! :) I'm sure you'll find many great RPs here!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Hello and elcome to rpr :D I wish you a good start and I hope you will have some fun!!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Link!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Link! I hope you enjoy the community!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Glad to meet you. :)

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so just in case you run into questions, there's a few ways to get help. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, our community is wonderfully friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Linkinajar Topic Starter

Yeah! I drew it awhile ago- I might redraw it! But this site actually got recommended through tik tok, and I decided to check it out. Already I can tell everyone is so nice!

[replying to someone who asked about my character, don't mind me I'm tryna figure out the ropes here!]
Hi Link! Welcome to RPR!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of fun on this site - and there are a lot of people into fantasy RP here, so you won't be looking too much for partners
Hey, Link! Welcome to RPR! I am sure you will find lots of like-minded people here.

"Link." That makes me think of a series I love, The Legend of Zelda! Is the name related? ...I apologize if you get this question all the time, hah!
Linkinajar Topic Starter

lexiconflinger wrote:
Hey, Link! Welcome to RPR! I am sure you will find lots of like-minded people here.

"Link." That makes me think of a series I love, The Legend of Zelda! Is the name related? ...I apologize if you get this question all the time, hah!

Haha, yeah it is actually! When I was looking for a new name, I kind of drifted towards that series and felt that the name really fit, and honestly I really like it! Oh and don't worry, I don't mind the question at all 😁

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Uh- hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus