Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Q&A

Wow, I really suck at this but; here are some basic questions and answers, lol. That's literally what a Q&A is...-

What is your favorite kind of RP? I mostly like free RPING, where we can RP about anything and not focus on just one subject.

What do you hope to find here? Roleplay partners or just regular friends.

How long have you been RPing? Probably for 5 years.

Do you have any pets? One cat.

What's your favorite subject in school? English.

What do you do for a living? I am a student.

What are your hopes and dreams? I honestly want to make a difference in one person's life. If I can help one person, I will know I did SOMETHING good.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!! What is your cat's name? What kind of cat is it? How old is it? TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR PETS PLEAAASE :D
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! c: What kind of roleplays are you into?
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
HelpIranoutofideas

I definitely welcome you, ShyLeopard.
Hey ShyLeopard! I think your intro is very unique and interesting! I have three cats whose names are Gabbie, Josie, and Rocket who was named after Rocket Raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy! Welcome to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome, Shy Leopard
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
heartsky

Hi ShyLeopard! Welcome to RPR!

Doing a Q+A style intro is a really good idea :O
hi, welcome to rpr!!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome ShyLeopard! Glad you found RP Repository!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to roleplay and spend time amongst us strange and varied folk!

To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with these character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time here. <3 🌺 :)

I will definitely message you later and chat about your Q&A in more detail! For now- My own favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction, and I like reading, anime, and movies best. Also animals. Also plants. Anyway, I hope you'll have a lovely time here exploring the forums and whatnot! Check out Groups and News, Help and Community, Accolades and Kudos! It's all so very much fun. I might see you around, and I'm interested to see what you'll do and come up with!

That's all from me for now. :) Thanks for introducing yourself! Have a good time, have fun, follow the rules, and stay creative! I hope you'll take care of yourself and can make some friends, if you like, maybe! Okay, bye bye. :)

-Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :D ;P ;D :) ;3 :3 :3 :D :D XD ;D :) :) :) :) :) ;( ;) ;) :) :D :P :)
Welcome to the fam dude!
Hello, welcome to RPR. Hope you have a great time here.
Raspberry_Beret

Hello ShyLeopard! Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here and find wonderful free RP to have and a lot of friends.
Hello and welcome to rpr :D I hope you'll enjoy your time here and find good partners!
Hiya, Shy! Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to RPR, friend! :)
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Q&A

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus