Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the forum

Hello!
I’ve had an RPR account for roughly 10 years now but never really used it fully. Found this site through another game, furcadia, but now quite curious about the RP potential on the forum :)

At the moment I mostly have animal based OC’s on this account and one MoTW (monster of the week) dude. I’ve got some others from DnD to set up.

RP interests:
1:1 RP
Group RP
Fantasy
Supernatural
Horror
Modern

This doesn’t mean I don’t like other themes just that I haven’t tried them yet but as long as it’s enjoyable for all involved it’s cool by me. :)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome to RPR, friend! :D
Icysoul

Welcome, Leighoflight
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to rpr! Thanks for joining, I hope you have a good time! I'm always open for an rp if you'd ever like to do one!
Hello and welcome to rpr 😋
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Hello and welcome! So great to see a "new" friendly face :)

It looks like we might have some shared interests, I am also into the modern supernatural genres. Feel free to look over my profile and characters to see if anything catches your eye. Even if not, feel free to message me anytime. I love chatting and making new friends!

Hope you feel at home here!

XOXO
Cassie
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back Leigh! Always nice to see people return!
Hoping you again find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions about RPR 2.0, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Leighoflight Topic Starter

fullmarvelalchemist wrote:
Hello and welcome! So great to see a "new" friendly face :)

It looks like we might have some shared interests, I am also into the modern supernatural genres. Feel free to look over my profile and characters to see if anything catches your eye. Even if not, feel free to message me anytime. I love chatting and making new friends!

Hope you feel at home here!

XOXO
Cassie

Modern supernatural is a good one *nods* I'd be down for something :)
Narama

I also branched over from Furcadia! If you'd ever like to RP feel free to inbox me. Hope the site treats you well!
Welcome to RPR!!
Greetings Leigh!

I'm so happy you joined RP Repository. I know you will find RPR a fun place to get in character. To help answer your questions, here is the link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository:

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what you can do with these character pages on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes:

'Character Creation' Guide

Enjoy your stay. :)
welcome hope you enjoy it here on the site!
Hello Leigh welcome to to our family ☺😊😺
It's never too late to get started or jump back in! Welcome aboard!
Hello Leighoflight and welcome back to RPR! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the forum

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus