Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello from the Abyss

Hiya,

I'm an individual who isn't new to this whole roleplaying thing. I usually keep it all private but since all of my partners have moved on and stopped with our threads I've been looking for new potential friends to keep on expanding the ideas I already have! Most of them focus on the supernatural and horror- but I'm more than willing to sit down and discuss other topics!

I'm a non-binary 26-year-old potato. I have around 10 years of experience. I like to think I'm pretty good at English, despite not being my mother tongue (if I ever make a grammatical mistake please let me know!)

I'm into anime, manga, and anything in between. Sadly, I don't really do realistic / DnD fantastic stuff (mostly because realism puts me off quite a bit- I roleplay seeking escapism, but it's probably more because of the aesthetic). I love dogs, tea and listening to creepypastas while I work. Hopefully I can meet cool people with the same interests here?

Thanks for reading!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome to RPR, Desu! :D
Welcome to RPR!
welcome to the site hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you'll have fun on here! 💖
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Victoriantruth

Welcome! I'm not new either but I am back from the longest hiatus ever, so hit me up if you wanna go on an adventure.

I have been rping since 2014, although it might take me some time to get back into the groove of things.

Ps. Im also non-binary!
Hello Kuei welcome to the RPR family ☺
Hakkuei_desu Topic Starter

Victoriantruth wrote:
Welcome! I'm not new either but I am back from the longest hiatus ever, so hit me up if you wanna go on an adventure.

I have been rping since 2014, although it might take me some time to get back into the groove of things.

Ps. Im also non-binary!

Hiya!

Thank you for the welcome, I actually have an idea for an adventure per se- but I'm waiting for the right partner to start brainstorming because more often than not people just ghost me and that just sucks away all the fun for me ;O;

I posted something yesterday, you can find it here

Feel free to check it out if you want to!

Ps: Cool! I'm so glad there are more people out there who share the same spectrum as me!
mm welcome to RPR. Im always up for some rps. If ya wanna discuss
Hello and welcome to rpr, a wonderful site with great people in it! I hope you will create some wonderful things with your partners
Hey! It's nice to be able to welcome you! I'm Asher, and I'm glad you've decided to join rpr. I believe we have a nice community here. If you'd ever like to rp, feel free to message me. I can almost fluently read 6 different languages, so there's that, too. I'm here if you'd ever just want to talk!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome to RPR! Hope you have a great time here, we do! 💚

Hehe. I also love dogs and tea! And I don't always like creepypastas, but when I do... I do? Lol. Uh, I'm mainly into sci-fi and fantasy! Or sci-fi fantasy. Or sometimes other stuff. I like reading and anime and reading, and I like webtoons and webnovels, and movies... :) I like plants and animals and rain and cooking! Interesting weather is my jam.... Actually, jam is my jam, and interesting weather is interesting weather! I also like wordplay. I haven't had my tea yet though so I can't rate how impressive my wordplay is this morning. Do you like any word games or anything? :)
Besides RP which is, I guess, technically a word game. Lololol. Ermmm.... Yeah, check out the dropdown menu! If you wanna find people with similar interests, you can go for the Forums and Threads, the Groups, or the Search! There's also the LFRP tool and the Find RP forum. Or reverse of those things, I don't remember which. If you have a problem, ask a mod! If you wanna chat, talk to me if you want, or even go to the smalltalk forum! Hehe. If you have a bug report to do, do it with the Bug Report Form! If you wanna dance with a potted plant on your head.... Do that! But please be careful. Anyway, there's a very good community here, and we hope you'll have fun, but also follow the rules. Be an upright member (or sideways and upsidedown), play some games and make some friends if you want to! I'll see you around, maybe.

That's about it from me. Have a good one, stay awesome, be safe, and get creative! Byebye! :) :) :) :D :) -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :) :D :P :D :) :) :) :I :O :D :) XD :P :) :3 ;) :) :D ;D ;3 :)
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! What’s your favorite anime? :D
MacieLightfoot wrote:
Welcome to the site!

Hello and welcome. Your English is excellent! There are lots of diverse people here and you are sure to find good writing partners. The forums are a great place to start. Jump into some discussions, play some mini-games, and definitely get involved in Epic Week. There are also places on the forum to find people looking to start games or for new players to join in their existing games. If you have something specific in mind, you can also post your own game. Good luck!
Hello fellow potato! Welcome to RPR! You make me want to have a nice hot cup of tea myself. I hope you have a great time here!

lYrExG.gif
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello from the Abyss

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus