Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

I'm new here, This is just a small little intro. I am Kai! I go by He/They pronouns and love roleplaying!
Hi kai welcome to RPR we welcome you with open arms and hearts
Hello there! Welcome to the site! Have a cookie

*gives Kai a cookie*
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Kai! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Kai. I truly hope you not only enjoy your time here but that you also get the roleplays you're looking for and maybe you'll meet new friends along the way.

-xoxo Ruri
Hi Kai! Welcome to the RPR. We are super friendly here and we love to write and rp. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Help is just a click away. As are writing partners! If you're ready to jump into the deep end feel free to hit that 'Find RP' button up there at the top and get started!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! 😁
Welcome to RPR!
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR! My PMs are always open if ya wish to RP
Welcome to RPR, Kai! :D

a18157bdfc4b50b184fccc66c226d047.gif
FatherKai wrote:
I'm new here, This is just a small little intro. I am Kai! I go by He/They pronouns and love roleplaying!
Hi there Kai! Welcome to the RPR! I hope you have a fun time here :)
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Regards,
Gaeilge Banrion
Welcome to RPR.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! We are happy you are here!

bb2796197a039fe030f08dc1c3030ab5.gif
Hello Welcome to RPR
Welcome to the website, Kai! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up to rp if you'd ever like to.
pixl.Bee

welcome :) I hope you enjoy your time here

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus