Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm new

Honey Weston (played by Rhythmic)

hello I'm new looking for a long term rp partner a supernatural based story line thank you, Hope to hear from somebody. I'm nice, but I warn you I'm dyslexic. I try my best please send me a message if that is not a issue thank for you that read this. so if you all would like to rp I would be grateful and happy because I get board. =^.^=
Welcome to RPR, Honey Weston! :D

I love supernatural and paranormal stuff! Feel free to PM me for a RP if you so desire.

giphy.gif
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
welcome
Hello Rhythmic, Welcome to RPR! :)
Hello! :D
Honey Weston (played by Rhythmic) Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Honey Weston! :D

I love supernatural and paranormal stuff! Feel free to PM me for a RP if you so desire.

giphy.gif
Oh hello cool, I'm free now its 6:51 Am I'm have nothing to do? well let me know if your online.
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here! Also, nice to see someone else interested in things supernatural~
tenor.gif
Hello, and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your time here. I've met some awesome people in the short time I've been here myself, so I'm sure you will too.
welcome glad you joined the community!
Welcome to RPR! I like the name!
Welcome to the site!! :0 Supernatural stuff sounds fun if you are still looking for others to rp with!!
Welcome to RPR! Glad to have you here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
Honey Weston wrote:
hello I'm new looking for a long term rp partner a supernatural based story line thank you, Hope to hear from somebody. I'm nice, but I warn you I'm dyslexic. I try my best please send me a message if that is not a issue thank for you that read this. so if you all would like to rp I would be grateful and happy because I get board. =^.^=
Hey there, Welcome to the RPR!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!šŸ™ƒ
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Honey West! Itā€™s nice you found this place! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and create some stories and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPRā€™ng!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome to rpr! I hope you will enjoy your time here and create some wo derful storiesā¤
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself šŸ¤—šŸ˜œI love supernatural plots! I'm open to rp if you are! Hit me up and can talk about plots.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus