stalkati

Elf gets adopted by Oni.
    Neko adopts homeless Neko
    Evil vampire detective is evil
    Daddy vampire died now vampire son is having feelings
    Young lad falls in love with demon
    Young lad falls in love with bestfriends sister
    Pink hair is frustrated with her fellow maidens
Girl meets writer and he starts to use her as his main protagonist in his stories without her consent!

Wild Pokemon evades capture (somehow all the time) but befriends female trainer to join on adventures.
Blood Splatter, Paint Splatter

A struggling young artist with a lovable Hallmark T.V. charm is unable to catch on to the flirty machinations of a criminal mastermind's proposal at sponsoring her talents.

The two banter back and forth for what seem like ages, wooing and nudging at possibilities while nothing really comes of it because pride and power is a helluva thing.
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Atheist wrote:
Blood Splatter, Paint Splatter

A struggling young artist with a lovable Hallmark T.V. charm is unable to catch on to the flirty machinations of a criminal mastermind's proposal at sponsoring her talents.

The two banter back and forth for what seem like ages, wooing and nudging at possibilities while nothing really comes of it because pride and power is a helluva thing.
200w.gif
((Lol, sounds about right XD))
"Well that depends on who you ask... you might say my roommate who hangs out with some other friends of mine stumble upon some er, bad things and I'm afraid they've gotten in over their heads in a Scooby-Doo sort of way... I do hope they're okay..."
A soldier gets into a fight over a horse...? :D :,D XD :D XD
Leighoflight Topic Starter

Thief steals purse, homeless man needs fast food, gets his meal disturbed by robocatcop and cries

Doctor gets saved by tactile teifling lady, he turns into a human bear trap at the breakfast table and apologises

Doctor meets butler who carries a whole tank of water around with him, questions health and cookie recipes

Noodle goes on adventure alone, beats the snot out of men with glow sticks

Warlock patron plays snooker without knowing the rules and blocks out mind reading by thinking about his downstairs

Everyone gets gently accosted by a ball of purple hair
Okay so I got some

Fairy with a magic pen and two doctors fight off Eldridge horror cultist cats

Skelton has a fun evening with her older sister that does not involve the younger one finding an adult magazine and trashing someone’s room
Hm...

Squirrel girl happily plays with people she probably shouldn't. (Several times.)

Two hyper-paranoid criminal edgelords accidentally have a kid.

Desert-born elf starts fights. (Several times.)

Bat leads a prison break.

Someone trusts a guy they shouldn't.

Princess stabs at demon things while riding on a lowlife's shoulders.

A ninja, a wolf, and a mage try to chill out a slave girl after she finds out she's a dangerous folklore figure.
I have 11 RPs (12 if you count the separate instances within a single group setting) ongoing (replied to within the last month) right now, so I guess I'll use those.

Humanoid with big hair challenges everyone they see to a fight.

A four-armed rodent almost ruins a curry.

A dark elf naga joins up with a mentor from his childhood to terrify (and then kill) some slavers.

Blue pokémon makes another blue pokémon angry through pacifism.

Nudist elf man takes a dragon man on a brief tour of his forest.

A fancy pink dog thing gets saved from poachers.

Forest creature steps into a giant flower and emerges different.

A child falls down a chimney and meets a singing four-armed blue bunny.

Psychic twins get bored of class.

A spaceship crew hires a new crewmember and gets her drunk on musical energy. Also, many lemons are purchased.

Two kids wake up as pokémon and collect berries for a floating coffin.

A guy walks down a lot of stairs and is introduced to a butler made of shadow.

Bonus past RPs
Mouthless alien hugs a plant.

A bean becomes a superhero.

Jelly merges with a prince and becomes his arm.

An alien realises that he is in fact an alien after meeting another alien on Earth.

A moogle introduces a teen to plumbing.
Ah yes, my favorite

A war god finds someone that bests him

An elemental hero works across the multiverse

A group of heroes works through a dungeon.
I got one more

Drug shark and fairy meet the Minecraft crushes
A bunch of nerds get collected like Pokemon cards

Interdimensional hijinx occur with a space whale

The Autobots help fight a bunch of giant dumb nudists

Sadly none of these are on rpr, they're all on discord.
Small child shows up in a mysterious new world and sees chandeliers for the first time, which is the highlight of their life.
A boy turns into a monkey and makes his stepbrother mad.
Demon opens interdemental portal and gets a cross dresser, a crow, and a yoki,. Oh and the cross dresser bites him
A fox and a monkey get kidnapped by aliens (well... humans. Well... robots built by humans many centuries ago. Well... a robot. Well... a ship-wide AI that has at least one robot body) and start a new life in space.
Babysitting a god-touched child!
GGvdNsM.gifA drug-addled genius becomes sponsored by a falsely philanthropic villain. Controlling older sibling is pissed because he can no longer wrangle his younger brother with money. Doctor friend is suspicious of the kind of relationship his associate has with his sponsor but said sleuth assures that it is strictly business. Shenanigans ensue, conflicts of interest occur, and the brilliant detective discovers a new use for his riding crop...
Oh this is fun... Well, to name a few. But I have A LOT.

-An Archdemon with serious daddy issues, tries to be the daddiest of them all.

-Ridiculously good looking rockstar keeps getting tangled in the wrong love triangle

-Boss Cop stays broody despite good things happening to him

-Doctor Demon convinces himself to stop being a workaholic, goes out for one night, nopes right back to his hospital prison

-Genius disguised as a homeless guy keeps receipts of all the ^^above idiots^^ in the city

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus