Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Book merchant moonlights as an assassin and is thwarted by a pack of wraiths. Shopping therapy ensues.
"Justifying Murder in Three-Thousand Words or Less"
Jack (played by Rook)

'Overpowered vampire can't open a door, uses a gun improperly the next day.'
Lilith (played by Rigormortiful)

Vampiric lycan that acts tough but might cry if you raise your voice at her.

tumblr_inline_pk007foAKc1ro4fjb_540.gif
- chaotic family just trying to run a court in peace, doesn’t always happen, also the baby might’ve nearly started a war by chewing on and ripping ancient documents in another court
A suburban wife looking at turning forty as her twentieth anniversary comes along has a serious midlife crisis that has her make a huge life decision without thinking it through and it sends her mind back to her college days to take a different path than the one she chose.
Boy falls for girl; girl kills lots of people.
Samuel Mara (played anonymously)

1.) Small demon with emotional damage and Big demon with daddy issues team up to raise an androgynous pre-teen. What could possibly go wrong?

2.) Head guard ends up sleeping with Satan's son on accident. They don't realize until its time to meet the dad.
Local spookhunter and her possessed plushie go grocery shopping, only to find another haunted doll along the way. The three embark on a grueling quest to find candy.

Hangry eldritch murder demon is forced to team up with the same masked vigilante she was butting heads with earlier. During their uneasy truce, the masked vigilante now has to continuously tell the murder demon to not commit murder.

Haunted ragdoll trespasses onto a smelly necromancer's property. He catches the doll going through his stuff, but the two wind up befriending each other over bird skulls, imaginary tea and surgery. Oh yeah, did I mention the nightmare world?
- Artificial insects ride a giant worm to escape a dark hole.

- Weird overconfident spider-kitty cyborg takes a space-dragon hostage and sends him straight into an ambush. Slow clap.

(if your RP's missing from this list or any previous one, it's because I can't think of anything witty to say about it. Give it time, and I might come up with something)
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

>.> <.<
☼ GAYS ☼ IN ☼ SPAAAACE ☼
- gay and transgender cats are magic and also traumatized
- high elf has a gender crisis so bad they become a jackrabbit
- creepypasta roleplay (derogatory) (affectionate)
- secret noble magical half-elf with heterochromia would be mary sue if they weren't severely mentally ill
- soggy cowboys in the swamp
- there's an alien who vapes
- the gay and transgender cats are even more magical and traumatized as humans
- "an actual harbinger of death is better to hang around with than my wife"

- "I'm not saying I like having you around but I'm not saying I don't-- I'm not saying anything, actually. You'll never make me talk"

- "I don't know why or how you got here and you attacked my friend, but I'm sure as heck going to be a good host (also I might steal your cat)"

- "we met in rehab but screw it let's get wasted - also you're famous and I kinda Stan that 🤭 Jesus though dude are you ok--"
- a half-angel and a crybaby shares mint chocolate

- ex-villain swordswoman meets bad luck Bennett

- "Oh bloody hell! How many times do I have to tell you, we aren't friends!"

- man, you're not in a musical, stop being theatrical-

- lorax-hatin' long-gloved man selling sweaters
- "i'm the son of a crime lord, but like- i have a huge crush on you so i'm taking you to a drive-in theater-"
(By the way, probably one of my favorites done on here so far. Actually. :D)
Leighoflight Topic Starter

Two man eaters play among us

Beast makes a stupid choice late summer, has emotional breakdown for 5 months

Beast and BF go shopping, get stared at, increase PDA

Trash mammal steals glowing plant, starts a little gardening business
- Stubborn, victorian version of Alfred Pennyworth stuck with a foul-mouthed ginger in an apartment in the modern day city.

- Stinky bastard man and Varitas try to make their way through a post-apocalyptic kingdom filled with black and cyan-blue zombie-like creatures.

- Floof hair goes to another summer camp rather than his usual and meets a sweater boy who isn't hip with technology.

- Older-than-he-looks, time-traveling, teleporting, running from assassins boy gets adopted...again. Except with a nice dad this time.
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

cuddle bug from hell
Good boy voluntereed as guinea pig to make sure equipment is safe for his and his sweetheart's babies.

Vigilante posioned by bug bite must keep demon frenemy from eating people while looking for meds.

Adult scrapbook gone missing, send help there's a wolverine in distress!!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus