Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

After a strange fishing accident, a group of insects pour over a local squid which washed up on their ship, trying to identify the species.
two very small men pilot a questionable spaceship through space. a cult would like to speak to their manager. nobody can hear you scream in space... did i mention space? they're in space. also, some wrenches might be thrown around. they're best friends.

dodgeball-ouch.gif
Erik Olsen (played anonymously)

Min-ya wrote:
Demon ruins vampires' 300 year depression streak with force (and aggressively befriends his allies)

Impossible blonde is hired to be a tour guide and ends up being a life coach.
Luscinioide

a bad fashion lesbian suffering from a terrible mid-life crisis and their emotional support himbo get tasked with dissecting a hippie but they're both too socially awkward to break the news to her so they accidentally become friends instead
Hangry eldritch murder demon plays Cat and Mouse with a pardoned war criminal. Chaos ensues.

Local water nymph and floofy demon team up to fight a bunch of monsters in the woods.

Hangry eldritch murder demon butts heads with a masked vigilante.

A magical kid and a magical kitty meet up and are most certainly going to play pranks on unsuspecting people.

Infested xenobiologist hires a bounty hunter to kill some poachers interfering with her work.
Doomed safari on a ridiculously hostile and absurd sci-fi Australia equivalent is gonna smash two young dorks's moral compass to bits. Probably also our feelings.

Living astral body hires a Boomer feline with immortality angst to look into a failed forced adoption that he doesn't seem too fazed about. Also: funny culture clash in fantasy Hollywood.

Dimensionally displaced shapeshifter makes dimensionally displaced body horror doc an accessory to her theft and from that point on everything that can go wrong goes ten thousand times as wrong as you can imagine.

Lesbian rivalry & hanging out with telepathic jellyfish in the absolute hellscape'y bumhole of the (Forgotten Realms'esque?) universe.

Vigilante with a furry mask hires a robotic furry and his team of idiots to track down her dubious ex, who is also a furry and the first step in the search is to slam beers with a corpse & let another troublemaker invite himself into the posse. A crusty dog will snitch.

Runaway princes and rebelling rebel run away and are automatically making a better love story than Twilight because they're GAY. Fluff & leading the king's spies into Indiana Jones-ass temples to off them galore.

Vampire vs (genetically engineered sci-fi equivalent) werewolves, but they're colleagues and bringing a sus book to a totally shitfaced yokai because murder mystery ayyyyyyy. Vampire also gave the 'werewolf' a mere napkin to wipe a bathtub's worth of black-puss-blood-monster goo off of her.

Boomer cat is psychologically tortured into buying fastfood for albinistic war orphan and shapeshifting war criminal after refusing to do so as to not disrespect their overly chill and excited extradimensional divine lizard friend.
natjust

OwlGryphon wrote:
two very small men pilot a questionable spaceship through space. a cult would like to speak to their manager. nobody can hear you scream in space... did i mention space? they're in space. also, some wrenches might be thrown around. they're best friends.

dodgeball-ouch.gif

small fries in big space get heated up a lot, despite being stuck in a fridge
its ok, they're friends
Drunken immortal witch twists god's bellybutton in the name of free chicken tenders
"Guys, did we accidentally just plagiarize Berserk?"
Girl no-clips into a creepy place and gets stalked by a tiny bunny, a red-eyed fluffball and a creepy shadow man.

Aliens accidentally save a tall grape man from his planet exploding by kidnapping him.
_Apollo_ wrote:
-two snobby vampires running from murderous parents while eating cheese and winning giant stuffed animals

-two people with intimacy issues bond over cats and way too many cakes

-'i have art' 'oh cool i'll work for you'

-'i'm a death-craving vampire & you're my mate' "oh cool" 'also im gonna abandon you for a couple months' but in a cute way

-man wanted in thirty countries and i really really hate the ocean

-merman go brrrr

-werewolf obsessed with making people feel stupid

-oh no! man who hates the ocean goes deaf. and he has a SON?!

-haha gay strippers go brrr

THE EXTENSION:

-deer boy gets hit in the head, adopts a tree, falls in love, then has a midlife crisis?

-too many pills, ooh fancy robot man, oh not all of him is robot.

-Who're you? I'm you, but with bad intentions. Hot.

-Hehe grim reapers and forge addicts

-Who says werewolves are overrated? Everyone, kid. Everyone.

-Excuse me, what the actual **** are you doing in my house. (Trashing an alcohol cabinet, that's what.)
-Two good lads try to keep a prince alive

-One angry lad trying to merc said prince

-Two jackasses of many skills but questionable talent in any of them on an adventure tied together by a cult wanting them ded

-A relationship that started via a stab wound

-Some spooky creepy boys falling in love

-A prince being hekkin nosy about a lad who just wants a normal life and be left alone

-To men people watching im a tavern with a bird

-A dumbass who is heart eyes at his doctor

(I can't think of the rest rn brain is soup)
An ex-cultist and a supernatural biologist have a nice chat in an oak tree... while a dire bear does a romp-stomp beneath them.

tumblr_oxozip207Y1wbxqk4o1_540.gif
fiesch wrote:
-Two good lads try to keep a prince alive

-One angry lad trying to merc said prince

-Two jackasses of many skills but questionable talent in any of them on an adventure tied together by a cult wanting them ded

-A relationship that started via a stab wound

-Some spooky creepy boys falling in love

-A prince being hekkin nosy about a lad who just wants a normal life and be left alone

-To men people watching im a tavern with a bird

-A dumbass who is heart eyes at his doctor

(I can't think of the rest rn brain is soup)

Continued

-Two merfolk awkwardly court eachother and its real cute

-Some adventurers drinking and eating after some awkward yelling about juice

-RATS

-A sad feathery lad tries to explain that he's the only one of his kind to another sad lad
Crazy woodland hermit finds out that alcohol taste bad.
- The whirlwind romance between a werewolf and a homeless guy.

- An internet celebrity's assistant is really bad at keeping his boss out of trouble.

- "Nothing bad could possibly come from sleeping with my landlord for rent."

- A vampire plots to kill his immortal in-laws.

- A guy hires an assistant so that he can stop impersonating his dead boyfriend.

- Two emotionally damaged guys bond over cats and baking.
-Internet personality tries to convince the world he’s not gay and only kissed his assistant as a bro.

-Family of demons take in an annoying and friendly dragon

-The Grim Reaper gets called in for work wearing bunny pajamas

-local computer nerd bewitches an invincible bounty hunter

-punk demon gets taken by a famous ballerina

-Man killing virus forces two English boys to stay at home and end up in handcuffs.

-Shy nerd sits next to a werewolf in class

-spoiled rich kid gets juice poured on him at a party and his sister’s boyfriend helps him clean up

-Stoner gets taken into protective custody by a baker
ChaoticHazard

- A gay homeless deer boy gets forced into a "companionship" with a mountain man, it's chaotic but it has it's moments.

- A CEO of a company, who also runs a drug ring; Accidentally hires a nosey assistant that has really bad issues that the CEO unintentionally signed up to deal with.

- A dragon gets kidnapped by a family of demons; but he's totally fine with it. He's really kind of annoying but nice, but gains everyone's trust. The grandma loves him.

- A set of twins "Swoon" over a Private Investigator who's trying to prove that their criminal father is in fact alive, even though he faked his death years ago. There's lots of bonding moments between the three of them.

(I've got more in the planning phase, but these are just the ones that are actually being played out.)
natjust

-deleted by poster
Magical cat and magical human spend about 30 seconds pretending to be mundane creatures, before deciding this is too boring and jumping head-first into chaos. Cat repeatedly jumps to conclusions, is wrong every time, but decides the truth is more fun than their assumptions anyway.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus