Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

A certain rundown cop gets thrown into a whirlwind of chaos and confusion. Kids, kids, kids as far as the eye can see doing things kids should most definitely not be doing.

Said London official and all of his unfortunate associates must endure the onslaught of prepubescent hell and their blatant lack of maturation. In turn, he makes an effort to aid them, but most of the time, it is to no avail.

No lessons learned here, folks..

384ed1de6fbdfad3cca0434352e7e911.gif
"Just 4 teens in a band playing Scooby Doo without a dog about to get in a bunch of trouble with our friend Shelley..."
2 wendigos use a small child as a jolly rancher while the lizard men invade.

I think there was also an SCP at some point.
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

Self-absorbed, manipulative, acerbic. Can't be bothered to rule outside of his comfort zone. He believes himself to be the most wicked creature on the surface. Yet, he's never intentionally hurt an innocent. And the one he loves deeply isn't innocent.
Leighoflight Topic Starter

Mish mash noodle patron meets angry proper noodle. Prepares to poke angry noodle with a stick to anger further.

Noodle goes on space adventure, meets liquid gold noodle and does happy dance.

Four armed fae/demon gets yeeted to human world (again!) glares at the toilet in confusion.
Chick tries to pick up food at all-you-can-eat-buffet, gets interrupted by hideous monster

Banshee wrote:
Chick tries to pick up food at all-you-can-eat-buffet, gets interrupted by hideous monster

Hideous monster crashes lake side party for all-you-can-eat-buffet. Gets distracted by stinky truck.
If that's what I think it is, you two should just get your own sitcom.

Way too many of my RPs amount to "3-4 weirdos stand around talking and then someone gets aggressive."
400-year-old dead man wants to be friends with a 25-year-old but can't recall how to human
giphy.gif
Alien shopkeeper meets a living backpack.
..Honestly even with context..

-underpaid alien space patrolmen fight god but then god brings extradimensional friends and break time itself

-i adopted this feral vampire child and i'm sorry he's out of warranty but we have to keep him the mafia said so, son

-eldritch god tries to open a cafe, plans destroyed by literal birds, a Twitch streamer, and a potted cactus

-literal peasant army can't figure out how illusions or healing potions work, proceed to fist fight each other
Domino (played by satans_child)

green mask man trip and fall and black and white woman help

black and white woman give shelter and kind but hiding dark secret in basement
- A lady turns a man purple without his consent, and so he calls a swat team on her.

- Going to sleep in a time rift for shits and giggles.

- A demon meddles in a human war and has way too much fun with it. His legal guardian is very concerned.

- Small child meets a giant creature, and then they work together to go find an even bigger creature.
-A woman seduces a man

-A smol floof gets headpatted

-A Space Marine yells

Eyeball cat and Kind angry man on mission to the sound track of Bad Boys.

Beast gets summoned to a death shack to teach the magic of friendship.

Children write notes to each other. Wholesome stuff <3
Phedora Bilby (played by Aine)

Fine print? What fine print!?
Man ruins his back at work. The wrong kind of doctor fixes it. He's now allergic to onions as an unfortunate side effect. No garlic bread for you, my friend.
Wizard accidentally kidnaps a kid from another world and kicks off a long series of terrible first impressions.

“Emotional Support Human” goes to a space party, has cheesy exchanges with his husband while aliens bathe in the punch.

Wizwyrm is researching something dubious, space fox volunteers to help only after putting Wizwyrm in their place.
Demon ruins vampires' 300 year depression streak with force (and aggressively befriends his allies)
Strange disfigured woman hitchhikes across the universe to find her family, but the ship that takes her makes her work off the debt

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Summarise your RP’s badly

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus