Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My Introduction: D_Strieker

D_Strieker

Welcome Big D to RP Repository! I admire someone who can write a good introduction! Hope you find some likeminded writers and enjoy writing here!

Oh yeah, I too love stormy wet weather! :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR,
šŸŽƒD_Strieker!šŸŽƒ
giphy.gif
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time role-playing and chatting here! Any questions, just ask. šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
Hello and welcome I love doing photography as well what type do you do Iā€™m very curious!
Welcome to the site, hope you will feel right at home!
Welcome!! anything you need, you can talk to me
Hey, welcome to RPR! You are very welcome here, and you're bound to find some people to talk to and roleplay with! :) I personally love this community, so, I hope you love it as well

Hello, D_Strieker!

I'm sure you'll love this community and the things it offers. The people here are creative, intelligent, and adaptive. You seem like a super cool person and I'm sure you'll find some irreplaceable friends on this site!

Also, there are a lot of werewolf lovers here, myself included, so I'm certain you'll definitely have a lot of fun with that!!
Hello there! So glad to see another friendly face! Glad to have you aboard.

I read through your intro (Yes the whole thing) and it sounds like we may have several overlapping interests! Please feel free to look over my profile and characters and let me know if any catch your interest. Even if they don't, feel free to shoot me a message anytime as I love to toss around character and setting ideas even if they don't end up leading to a specific story together.

Hope you feel right at home here.

XOXO
Cassie
Welcome to RPR~ <3
I've never heard of forestpunk before, but it sounds right up my street!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My Introduction: D_Strieker

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus