Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » This is PopcornPie landing in.

Hello. My name is PopcornPie, Discord alias Punkypine. My pronouns are she/her, and I'm between questioning and bisexual.

I'm an aspiring animator but my writing interest has cropped up massively in the past years. My preference lies in group RPs, but I can handle 1x1s for a while if it comes to shove. I have a literate style and I push to at least write three sentences, even when my muse is low.

If you're going to have me in your group, there are things you need to know: I've been suffering from a period of fatigue where it's legitimately difficult to write replies for days on end, I'm not a good arguer, and as someone with Asperger's and diagnosed anxiety, I am especially prone to emotional outbursts that affect my OOC behavior and IC writings. I'm working to better myself for the new friends I come across, but it's a slow process.

The main thing I'm hoping to get out of this site is multifandom RPs. Those have always been my niche, I've been participating in them since I think 2016 or 2017 and I've got a roster of canon characters I have good experience in writing. Something about writing in multifandoms is more interesting to me than working with OCs. (Creativity well for OCs has been dry too)
Welcome aboard!
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Claine Moderator

Hi there!! Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Do you have any of your animation to share?
Hello! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Hope to meet you in a rp soon
Welcome to RPR,
🎬PopcornPie!🎬
giphy.gif
Hello welcome I love your username it’s very cute and nice anyways if your stuck or confused we are all here to help you even site moderators are willing to help new comers! Please enjoy it here also!
Hello PopcornPie, welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome and hope you can find what you are looking for.
yOoOoOoO

welcome to the siteeee!!!

(( subscribe to technoblade)) lol yeah nothing to see here
NwJXT0D.gif

Well, well, well, a fellow canon writer! Welcome, and I hope you find your niche. It certainly has proven to be quite liberating here for me though I am not a part of a whole lot considering I work all of the dang-blasted time. My favorite would have to be the amount of detail one can go into on their character pages. It is hands down, the best.

Aspergers is a welcomed factor as well. There is so much acceptance and openness in RPR -- I too have my character-building traits such as anxiety, PTSD, and ADHD. 😊 So be you and you'll see just how understanding and eager everyone is.

I hope I see you around. I don't know where all the canons hide, but you'll see me at the Forum Games from time to time. It is a great place to interact with people if you are in between roleplays, or simply need to scratch that RP itch with a quick post!

Take care and more importantly, have fun!
A fellow aspiring animator! That's awesome!!

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! :) I hope you have a wonderful time here on the site, and that you find plenty of great RPs.
Hello and welcome to RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » This is PopcornPie landing in.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus