Wander (played anonymously)

((I do too))

*jumps off
Ollie (played anonymously)

((<3))

(( (: ))
Rhens smiled, it seemed the alcohol had him enjoying this quite a bit. "Seems like this game has gotten interesting, a battle of wits for a rose such a pretty thing. A flower with such great power that sits within a glass case, yet you come here hiding your face to take the treasure which you covet and was cultivated with great precise measure."
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

Lylith will also make her coffee, and with a great blaze, blue fire burst from her mouth and makes the coffee sizzle. "Perfection." She smiles and drinks it. "Mmm hmm, she says to the cat like creature...who wasn't a cat.
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

((Ollie appreciation fest!))

"Interesting way to have your coffee," Wander says, sipping his coffee
" oh well my horsey person, but let just finish in a timely fashion. let's just get this over with, and I'm going to benefit. let's go now, one two three, and don't forget your ABC's, but of course your not that smart, I know that deep down in my heart!" he sung at the horse skull.

Lylith couldn't help but chuckle. "You should see my bed if this impresses you." The coffee was make her act more like herself. The heat that sat with melting away the meekness a bit.
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

"Tricks?" Byrd's attention lands fully on Light and the Wyverian again. "Are you sure this shouldn't be handled fair and square?" Then again, she supposed the Mary Lwyd was rather tricky itself. Still, she looks somewhat uncomfortable with the idea, being an honest creature at heart.
Light chuckled softly. "Ah, legit; subtleness is a fox trait, after all", she said, before grinning with her eyes as Ollie rushed toward them. She knelt to ruffle his scruff gently, seemingly just distracted by the chance to pet a cute puppy, which wouldn't even be unusual for her; dog whisperer, did someone say dog whisperer?
"Ollie", she said very quietly, "just bark once for yes and twice for no, but tell me this... do you think you could, let's say.... distract the attention of the rhyming posse, especially the horse person... toward an opposite part of the room from the duchesses? Like, maybe.... playing fetch?"

((I apologize for some of my posts lol, autocorrect is evil sometimes.))

"Then I have a feeling I shouldn't, but hey what could go wrong, other then everything"

((I have the opposite weakness))
: D
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian raised a hand to Byrd. "Now, why would I ever do that? A little water's never hurt anybody. That bad." Then, they look to Light Raygun. "Ah, I see your plan now. To be honest, I wanted to see how long the 'rap battle' would go on for."
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

Though the guitar left, the fiddler continued to gently pull his bow across his strings. The melody did not demand any spotlight, though, but merely granted a little more atmosphere.

"Merry Mari, you do stand bold
with a face so long and you so old
that bones and sheet are all that's left -
how do you stand with flesh bereft?"
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((Whoops, appears guitar person didn't leave after all.))

((oh well))

"A burning bed of fresh coal." She sighs happily. "Lava baths are perfect right before bed too, makes the skin soft." Lylith smiles and then takes a look around. "What is this rose business and why is everyone so tense?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus