Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((Nope, first I've even seen this!))
Wander (played anonymously)

Wander gets on her shoulder, using a ribbon to keep himself steady.
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian smiled under that mask, an grin that stretched underseen. Regardless, you could practically hear it in their voice. "Agreed. A hunter's eyes don't always match their mouth. Or their hands, for that matter." Clawed hands clasp together in thought. "I don't always end up in the larger settlements inland myself, but when I do, I find it in my experience that the high-rollers from the cities talk much more game than those of a more humble background, I think."
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((I did see some of the multi-Duchess antics while setting this profile up, though.))

((you joined at the most interesting time then))
((I'm glad Mary Lwyd is back. It was such a fun event at the last party))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd considers Light's words, pursing her lips for a moment in thought. "I suppose you have a point," she says slowly, but doesn't follow up with anything else, at least not for the moment. Instead she seems content to smile gently and listen to the other two talk, folding her arms while her gaze shifts between her companions and the battle of wit and wordplay.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"The others have this challenge covered I wager to say, so worry not for once it ends I see this go no other way. Victory assured - though yet a secret weapon bides, to twist fate and time if comes to pass no change in sour tides," Elliot rhymed to the Duchess as though wanting at least someone to know that they had some skill at rhyming, even if they weren't actively challenging the Mari Lwyd.

((I love silly wit/puzzle battles :D))
( I do as well)
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

Lylith was a calm soul, all of the chaos happening was making her curls lift. Surprising since persephone had used a ton of gel. She took a deep breath and caught the scent and followed. When she opened her eyes, she stood in front of the coffee pot amd a devilish smile broke her lips. "There you are."

((I love watching them, and don't mind joining them))
Mari Lwyd (played anonymously)

As not just rhymes but song was flung in its direction, a song that was not a duet, the Mary Lwyd began to vibrate gently. The jawbone works soundlessly for a moment, before it spits out its next volley of rhyme.

"So I'm to be challenged by a crowd
Whose strings and songs are growing loud
how bold ye are in a troupe
but I'm a match for the entire group!"
Light's eyes seemed to grin too. "Then... maybe there's a way to throw 'smoke in the eyes' and see if that's enough to throw the Pale Horse off their... high horse." She snickered lightly at her own word play. "But there should be need of a distraction..." She looked around, thinking quickly, and called out gently for Ollie. "Ollie! Good boy! Can you come over here a minute?"

"Thanks, You are a great person." Wander gets a cup, and readys some coffee
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess smiles at Elliot, murmuring a thank you at the comfort they offered. She stills seems worried, but is growing less so as the rhyming battle continues and the challengers hold their own.

A claw traced the edge of the Wyverian's mask. "I like your thinking," they replied. "I guess my own tricks are a lot more flashy. Subtleness goes a long way farther." Expectantly, they look to the canine as well.
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie, though he'd been staring at Wander the not-cat-but-maybe-chase-later, starts when he hears his name and goes gallomphing over to Light Raygun. "Hi! I'M Ollie!" be borks, just delighted to say so.
(I love Ollie XD )

Wander's coffee finishes, and he grabs it, "Thanks for the ride, and height." Wander jump offer of the girl, holding the coffee.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus