Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

((I was also struggling to keep track of anything through that. XD ))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((@pan, oh my, I'm sorry! like Fiddler said, I guess I thought you'd left. my bad!))
Mari Lwyd (played anonymously)

((I hadn't forgotten you, it just takes awhile to come up with an answer to a question about how many roses you have when you have to rhyme to do it ;) ))
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

She had never heard of such a creature of the kind this being spoke of. "Then they would definitely hate the Den
(( NGL, if I thought he was super important, I would have done the text thing again, it was mostly a joke))
Wander (played anonymously)

"I mean they like the cold better"
A Humble Fiddler (played by Zelphyr)

The fiddler eased off his playing and lowered his violin. He cleared his throat, turned his face toward the others who had been watching, and stated simply, "That would seem to answer who's been stealing roses, at least."

Lylith shivered, "I despise the cold." She bared her fanged teeth. "I didn't even want to be in the mortal realm tonight."
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie settled down at the edge of the party to squeak his new squirrel. SQUEAKIESQUEAKIESQUEKIESQUEEEEE
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian collected the rose from Light Raygun and nodded. A little salute is given after the instructions and they head off towards where the other Duchesses were seated. One hopes this doesn't backfire. . .

The rose is presented to the nearest Duchess without a rose, with hopes she would see it. If possible, they give the following soft command, "To you, this just spawned. Say it's real and we'll get you one that is."

"I think you would like Flareon then"
"my friend that is here today, may I have a rose from you this holiday" he asked as he bowed to the skull
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd huffs in quiet amusement at the fiddler's comment. "So it would seem." Offering him a respectful bow of her head, she adds, "Thank you for your rhymes and music, it was quite impressive."

Her gaze shifts back to Light and the Wyverian; she'd noticed Ollie's distraction, but she was curious to see if their plan had worked accordingly.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

((Man, the party now has the same auditory ambience as my house used to before the puppy broke the squeakers in all the squeaky toys))

"Perhaps?" Without knowing the true workings of this creature, they're was no way to truly agree or disagree with it's statement.

"Flareon is a fire type, so he is always warm"
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess quickly takes the rose that Wyverian offers her, standing up dramatically from her chair and announcing with just a touch of drama, "My rose! It's back! I won't let that thieving Mari Lwyd get this one!"
Nyx Walker (played by Jz96)

(( Is it too late to join?))

((never))
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

(( Come on in! ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus