Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Father, Warrior, Soldier, Patriot and writer....what more is there to say? Life is not always easy but whatever happens I get up and dust myself off and continue to fight every day. I continue to thank God every day for the life I have despite its many trials and tribulations. I know that whatever happens I will always be better for it and through it I will be the best father I can be for my daughter. I try to translate my love of writing and my daughter into my works and commissions to help represent who I truly am.

Im a Veteran in the US Army and served as an infantryman for 5 years and deployed to Iraq with 1st Cav in 2011 and then ended up with the 101st Airborne in 2013. There I did a lot of cross-training and worked with various Special Operations Forces to include 160th, 3rd and 5th SFGs and a myriad of other units. I work as a Security Officer for the State Of PA. I have previously worked as an Analyst for the FBI, DOD Contractor and at DHS, taught defensive groundfighting to Law Enforcement. In my free time I enjoy martial arts, lifting weights, range shooting, outdoorsman activities and spending time with my daughter.

I'm also a massive nerd that enjoys PC gaming, painting models, tabletop wargaming and a very avid writer. I have written several stories with different characters all with their own individual backgrounds. Dragons and sergals are my top 2 favorite creatures to write about with many more other characters I have in my collection!
Welcome aboard!! :)
Whoa I love dragons as well I actually have a wyvern character on my profile if you want to check her out!
Dragons... need you say more? Also welcome and thanks for serving in the army.
Hi ShadowTempest and welcome to RPR! :)
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Welcome to RPR! <3
Welcome to RPR,
🐦ShadowTemptest!🐦
giphy.gif
Thank you for your service!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do, if you need help with anything just let any one of these amazing people know, and you’ll get the guidance you need. Have a great day/night!
lleuadamaris_

Welcome! Anything you need, you can talk to me whenever you want.
Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here and find the rps and people you are looking for!
Hello, and welcome to the site! We are very happy to have you here, and thank you for your service. If you're looking for some fun, head over to the forums where you can find group and one on one rps, games, fellow newbies, and more! I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on the site.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Also, thank you for your service. :D
I don't even know what I'm doing-
Icysoul

Welcome to our family! We are glad to your here!
Hi and welcome!
Lot of hobbies, and being a good dad is always good, right? Nice to have you here. Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time. If you become a permanent fixture, good for you! I'll be interested in seeing you around. Ciao!

:) :) :) :D :3 :P :D XD ;) :D

~Shinyrainbowlithogra
Welcome to RP Repository!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus