Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You seem pretty naive... Don't let that be your downfall. ... Or do. I can't tell you what to do. But either way, you seem like.. you don't really deserve to get hurt, so I'd advise against it."
Starlit-Wisdom (played by Riik)

Starlit-Wisdom tilted their head to one side for a moment to regard the individual thoughtfully, eye widening slightly as they focused their sight. <You have a resemblance to the stars,> they signed in a manner resembling a simple dance. <They are normally so welcoming... but something about you speaks of a darkness.> Their eye widened and ears lowered in a frown. <Nature is not without its darkness, but what you do is not of nature, is it? But there is something else... guilt, perhaps? You are not irredeemable. But for now... you would be unwelcome amongst my kind.>
"D'awww.. aren' y'a funky lil' creature?" This amiably intended but ironically degrading coo was among the first things to emerge from Sprite's little spot in Metaspace. She wandered in with her eyes down, almost as if she wasn't aware that she was in fact addressing a dwarf-sized 21-year-old space entity. "Can' say y'magickal field matches t'toddler look tho'.. an' neither does.. uhh, t'rest'o y'." Sprite launched a vague gesturing fit Starlit-Wisdom's way, clearly not sure which unusual trait she was motioning at. "Get that w'all different an' 'em like, but since y'look sorta like 'ow 'em kids'o literally any humanoid'ish spine-havin' species do.. I gotta wonder, how t'hell d'y'eat?!" Yep, of all things that were downright spooky about this pint-sized galactic goblin, their lack of a mouth was what shocked her most. After all, how was one to scream without a mouth?
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"One would think you're rather rough and tumble at first, to no surprise, and they would be right; however, they would also think you've got quite the heart of gold, for someone so bold and brash. Very wholesome and pleasing to the heart." Rosaline thought, tapping her chin. "I heard you've got another face to show, if you catch my drift. I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“A very interesting young lady indeed. Sadly she is taken but she is under the wing of a friend so I can’t be too mad. Should you wish change patronage you’ll find me less infuriating.” The beast winks at her.
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Hey you, yeah you, you're a quest merchant :P"
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

"As much as I'd love to take you for a spin, my heart belongs to another. Besides," the hunter squinted at the car skeptically, "there's something funny about you. I can't quite place it, but I imagine most cars ain't got the quirks you got. Something occult-y's goin' on here."

"I got my eye you," Dean added smugly. "And not because you're pretty either."
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"A hunter, rather pleasant to meet you, it's a shame what you've had to endure, really. You have my condolences."
Siobhan (played anonymously)

“I genuinely think this dude is cool.” A rare compliment.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"I definitely admire her confidence. She seems like a cool girl." Mallory thoughtfully remarked.
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

"You seem ambitious and quite passionate...I honestly admire that," Jason gave that remark with a slight smile, very rare...
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"You look pretty tired and struggling but you seem like your trying your best. That's an amazing thing!" Ivory said with a sweet smile on their face.
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Aw, you're adorable! ... W-Wait, is that weird of me to say? Um, sorry... But you seem like a really nice person!"
IS-2 (played anonymously)

zzztttz "Very yeetable, but I like you, you're not completely human."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" No offences, but what are you. Else you seem nice " Cora said with a soft cute smile on her face
"You're cute."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"No, you~"
Lex (played anonymously)

"I heard, um... you eat people? My experience with people-eaters in the past has been kinda, uh, bad... so you unnerve me a little bit. But um... other than that, you seem nice... so I could probably give you a chance?"
Flux (played by GingerHades)

Flux made a lot of garbled noises, but a few words could clearly be made out: "Yooouuu... Frrrr.... Friend?"
In his human form, Cornelius folds his arms and narrows his eyes, examining the miniature eldritch horror through red-rimmed spectacles.

“You’re a fascinating creature, eye’ll give you that.” He laughs, then his smile fades and he continues, more seriously. “However, experimenting with something of your…caliber…is a mistake I intend only to make once. I cannot trust you in my Library. I do apologize for this. I know how it feels to frighten people for reasons you may not be able to help, and I hope I’ve managed to explain my aversion toward you more politely than most, but I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus