Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

I just can't keep away from forum games! Can't help it - I like to learn about everyone's characters 😂 So, let's do another dice roll game, shall we? One d20, like last time, to get your question.

The usual; feel free to answer however. I read every single post! But feel free to do most likely and least likely for the same question, or use multiple characters, or do multiple posts with the same character... Whatever.

Hope that made sense!

Which of your characters is most (or least - or both) likely to...

1. Get lost out in the wilderness.
2. Try out a daring new hairstyle.
3. Panic in a crowded place.
4. Fight someone who offends them.
5. Win a drinking contest.
6. Try skydiving.
7. Sleep with a cuddly toy/nightlight.
8. Want to be a parent.
9. Eat the same thing every day.
10. Start a conversation with a stranger.
11. Survive the end of the world.
12. Take in an orphaned animal.
13. Commit a crime.
14. Decieve someone to make themselves look better.
15. Take the blame for a stranger.
16. Confidently ask someone out on a date.
17. Win at trivia night.
18. Uproot their life and start over somewhere totally new.
19. Spend the night in a haunted house.
20. Tell their personal secrets to a room full of people.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Lets give this a go…

Edit: extremely likely as of late. More than happy to eat the same thing every day. Already does.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
Okay, okay, lemme see how this turns out-

EDIT: Took a minute, I considered Artie because of her academic background & Randle because of his love for books, but I think that at the end of the day this little rascal would prolly be the most random-info savvy out of my bunch. His curiosity brings his research far and wide, and since he's still in the phase of his life where it's easier to learn to read and learn stuff in general, he'd be a perfect vessel for loads and loads of trivia.

On the other side of the spectrum we would have Clickjaw, or more specifically its former human form Krajar DiVoo, since they lived an incredibly isolated life in a cult cave somewhere, and had such a lethargic and passive attitude that they probably wouldn't have bothered to learn the alphabeth unless ordered to.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Is it too self-indulgent to join in? Sorry if so :p

Let's see--

EDIT:

Hah ok that's an easy one. Sol, through and through.

Despite his prickly exterior, I don't think his daughter could count the amount of times the usually serious man has made a fool of himself on her behalf. He's wanted to be a dad ever since he hit his twenties, which most people were justifiably surprised about. And sometimes a little worried.

Still, if you ask him about his daughter, expect to see him light up. Now that she's left home, he doesn't quite know what to do with himself. It's the plight of many parents, though he insists that Eri flying the nest doesn't bother him.

It does. A lot.

Still, any measure of patience he had went into raising her; which, it turns out, was a surprisingly deep reserve.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

“Well, let’s see…”
Quote:
6. Try skydiving

“I would most likely do that. If the chute doesn’t open, it was my time to go.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.

Note: …for the question…

15: Who would be most apt to take the blame for a stranger?

Liqui would 100% do it. She's a healer and a trickster, and she doesn't mind taking a bit of heat for someone in need. Plus, she's both got a good sense of if she needs to give someone a hand and a lot of experience handling or dodging consequences for bad decisions. Comes with being a goddess. Plus, sometimes trouble is fun for her. Comes with being absurdly long lived. Basically, if it will give her something exciting to do or the chance to make friends, she'll probably at least try to take the blame

In contrast, her sister will never attempt to shift blame away from someone who did the thing. That said, she will absolutely ensure that the situation is dealt with in as fair and just a manner as possible, and/or would be willing to purchase the blame for a favor. Thankfully she plays fair and makes her pacts in good faith, the favors she requests are always within the reliable capabilities of the indebted, but it is still putting yourself in debt to a goddess who has death in her domains, which is stressful.

Either one will make your life more interesting than you want it to be, just in different ways. ~v^
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.
PinkBrat

Ooh, this sounds fun.

Both Meng and Lina would do something like this depending what the offense is.
Which of your characters is most (or least - or both) likely to...
8.) Want to be a parent...

Out of my active character manifest, this one is a cinch! You have both Greg Lestrade and John Watson. The pair are family men through and through, both, of course, going about it in completely different ways. First, you have Greg who works himself to the bone to be the best provider he can be for his garbage-can, alley cat of an ex-wife, and his young daughter, Gabrielle. He wants to ensure Gabbi has a better life than he and his brother did growing up. He's also willing to make any sacrifice necessary to make absolutely certain she will never have to go without.

Greg has a tendency to push himself beyond his own limits, costing him precious time from Gabrielle and missing out on a lot of her precious firsts. He desperately tries and oftentimes fails in his efforts but there is nothing more gratifying to him than being a good parent to her.

And lastly, he oftentimes assumes the parental role to Sherlock, much to his chagrin. He cares immensely about the wayward genius so much so that he will even turn a blind eye on occasions to his more unruly antics. Greg worries incessantly about the man and allows him privileges some of the ranking officials in his charge aren't even permitted. There's a lot of concerned back-and-forth between the two and while Sherlock may act like a disrespectful prepubescent, Greg is keenly aware that there is some good somewhere in that crude heart of his. He pushes and nags like a parent, and will do whatever is asked of him to his disadvantage at times.

All around, Greg Lestrade fits the bill wanting and exacting his wish to be a good parent.

Then we have John Watson who has always wanted the normative family life -- a wife, kids, a house, etc. He quickly married in the books and while they didn't really describe a child at any point and time, the modern-day rendition gave him a daughter; Rosamund Mary Watson. There were times that he could have been better for her, but let's face it, John has baggage out the wazoo. He's a great father and in some cases, he also has to manage Sherlock like the petulant child he sometimes acts like, but John's loyalty to his family is unmatched.

I just feel personally that while he wants the typical family lifestyle, the reality of it is, John Watson is far from typical. His wife was involved in some crazy business, his best friend is neurodivergent to the nth degree, he's followed by dangers where ever he goes, and he has enough issues to sink a ship. Good luck with the parenting thing, Johnny boy!

Then we have the least likelies; Jim and Sherlock. I think Jim would accept the role of being a father if it were thrust upon him -- status, family name, carrying on the business, inheritance, and the like. But Sherlock is too dedicated to his work to be pinned down by fatherhood. He would probably avoid it at all costs. The guy can't even be convinced to go on a date, much less have a dang kid!

Note: Somethin' a l'il easier!

Schrödinger (played anonymously)

Let's go!

🐱

This one was tricky since most of my OCs do okay in really crowded places. But honestly? As far as most likely goes, Schrödinger would probably do the worst simply because he's small. Not small for a cat, but in comparison to a human he's little, obviously. He wouldn't want to get stepped on!

Xailah would definitely be a runner up if she got caught in a crowd on a bad day.

In terms of least likely, Gigi would probably be the least affected by crowds since she loves being in the spotlight. Attention and crowds sort of go hand in hand.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.

Note: Weeeeeeeeee 💃

Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Go, funky dice!

9. Eat the same thing every day.

Wren is a simple man, raised on abject poverty and bouts of starvation in an attempt to sharpen him into a stronger person, a more resilient warrior who can operate on even the emptiest of stomachs. At times as a growing lad, even the smallest of scraps from someone else's plate was considered a luxury that could tide him over the next few days.

The taste of the same thing over and over again wouldn't bore him. After all, it's all slop in the stomach, and what keeps the body in one piece keeps it one piece.

These days, he and Crow have taken a more responsible stance, with two children of their own to take care of. Variety fills their plate, but sometimes Wren falls to old habits and eats the same thing for days on end, until Crow points it out.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.
Let's see what we've got here!

15. Take the blame for a stranger.

Honestly, this one's tough. I guess it would depend on how severe the accusation is.

If it's something bad but not necessarily illegal, I feel like Zeno would shift the blame over to himself in order to be nice. Hey, it's not serious, he might get ridiculed for something he didn't do, but at least he won't get arrested for it, right? This might not be a healthy habit for him to develop, but he'd probably take a hit for someone else.

If it were for something serious/illegal, Mixie would likely take the blame. I mean, she's got a pretty extensive criminal record already, adding one more offense really isn't gonna change much. And hey, maybe while she's at it, she'll go ahead and kill the accuser as part of a "No Witnesses" point of view. Can't be blamed for something if the one blaming you is dead, I guess??
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

_Skylark_ wrote:
I need to get back into replies, so let's do a little tester and try this again~

11: Survive the end of the world.

Aw, man. Safe to say that my three lads would not do too well. Jack would be way too overwhelmed to even try, and just panic. I can imagine Sol certainly has the smarts, though I think his physical state would catch up with him. Sab? Yeah, he'd be on a bender. He wouldn't last long.

So, which one of my characters would? Probably Fie or Beaman, honestly. It's hard enough to kill Fie as it is, cuz it's already happened once, so I imagine my guy will be around until the heat death of the universe. That, and he isn't really bothered about social things so he'd be fine.
Beaman would be more than competent enough to pull himself together, and would probably end up creating a survivor society and acting as a healer 🥲 Very proud of him.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 11.
Pearl (played by Sanne)

I'm curious now!

Oh absolutely Pearl, hands down. She's very kind and a bit naive and will go to great lengths to help people who need that kind of support.

I suppose it does depend on what she's taking the blame for. I think the most likely scenario is when someone makes an honest mistake and is about to get an earful or deal with a disproportionate response from someone in a position of power over the stranger. Think a retail worked spilling something and a manager getting angry at them for it.

She definitely has her limits. If someone did something intentional to hurt another, that's where she draws the line!
Abigail Beckett (played by Dawnia)

_Skylark_ wrote:
14. Decieve someone to make themselves look better.
Yes... Abi wouldn't be above doing that, but it would have to be in the right situation.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.

Note: ... for the question...

"Okay then."

EDIT: *has a silent panic attack*
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Dreading work this morning so let's give myself some distraction...

Least likely to survive in the wilderness?

Very likely Jack, because he has no sense of direction at all and can barely survive in a house, nevermind the wilderness. He's got no common sense and would probably try to blithely eat the first poisonous thing he comes across. Adding here too actually that hunting would be off the table because Jack physically chokes up whenever anything fluffy gets hurt.

Unless Jack was with a certain someone who is more than happy to do amateur survival.

Sab is maybe not-so-surprisingly used to roughing it. He was in the Scouts, yes (Jack doesn't believe he has any honour, though), but he also was very used to packing up and going to camp in the woods behind his house, overnight, when home was too much. Eventually, when he was about thirteen or so, he set up an impromptu camp there which he could slope off to whenever things got bad. His presence was only noticed missing when there was housework or babysitting to do, so Sab - then going exclusively by Joey - got a lot of time to learn how to do it. Even today, he associates the outdoors with peace. I imagine my guy would be just fine cutting off from society and becoming a drunken woodland hermit.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Note: 🤔

Tina Ryan (played anonymously)

Ok… I got an 8.

8. Want to be a parent.

Yes, eventually, especially if the right ..ahm.. other half… comes along!
Let's see.....

Mast likely to take blame for a stranger would be Veliai, least likely would be Red Hood
Gigi Glamour (played anonymously)

Beep boop.

🤖

Gigi would absolutely go out of her way to deceive someone in order to make herself look better. She has done it before to get what she wants, and she totally still does it. Hey, she was a showgirl when she was still human, and that business is dog eat dog. She has... absolutely no shame when it comes to benefiting her own interests. The only time she would be shameful is if she got caught in her lie, and even then she would probably bs her way through that. Though she is pretty honest, she likes to have a ✨ spotless ✨ reputation, and not to mention, she's extremely vain. If she doesn't look good in some way or another, then she's not going to feel good.

On the flip side in terms of least likely? Schrödinger. He's a cat. He's going to do whatever the hell he wants, and you can't do anything about it. He doesn't care much about what others think, unless he's especially close to them. Even then, he's pretty upfront. What does he have to hide?

Note: Rollin' rollin' rollin'

"Let's see."

EDIT: "Of course I'd do that! It's part of my job. Plus I might have done it in some other settings, but you know how I like to mix business and pleasure."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which of your charas is most/least likely to...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus