Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Gem-Horned Gentleman (played by hexblading)

The gentleman leans down to the front of the sleigh and hummed for a bit, before touching the crumpled portions. Where his hands could touch the contraption, a glowing radiance shone underneath and the material righted itself, as if reversing the effects on impact. "It's not much and it will take some time, but..."
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((this is so my kind of RP.. little popcorn responses to events around you... makes my brain work over time..))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((I'm so glad you're enjoying it!))

"Ohoho, someone is going on the good list this year!" Nick's look of worry transforms to one of jollity as the front of the sleigh reconstructs itself. "That looks like it will hold just fine until I can get back to my workshop. Now all we need is a dose of good deeds to get the ol' magic working again," he announces, as if this is the most natural thing in the world to repair a broken vehicle.

Nick also heads over to sit neck to Raygun, heaving himself down into a chair with a bit of a huff and a puff.
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie sits up, grinning up at Raygun, thumping his tail on the snowy ground. "I caught that lizard, did you see?" he borks, lolling his tongue.
"Fairly sure the sleigh can be repaired easily, but you still need to rest and recover or it won't be going anywhere of its own... unless it actually can?" Cris asked Nick, aware that just like her world had no-driver vehicles, there were places where magic could make things float as of their own accord. Still, she figured that refreshments and rest would do the traveller heaps of good....

"Huh?" Surprised at Tabetha's words, she nonetheless smiled. "My reputation preceedes me, even here? Didn't think I was so fam--" And then something about the other's tone and that smirk, suddenly rang all kinds of bells. "... Oh for the sake of winter, are the worlds that small?" She couldn't help give into a surprisingly heartfelt laugh... even if there was a faaaint warning glance afterward. "Well, my intent was to have a nice evening off, hopefuly NO-thing bad is going to happen..." Had she put the emphasis on the NO by coincidence, or....?

As Mini hid behind her, she grinned. "Ah, stand still, elf pal - we are now being bodyguards that must look unsuspicious!"

"Perhaps my work here is done, then. Should let someone else take charge. I'll help myself to any hors d'eovers I can find." Again with the horse divorce. "Thank you for the hot chocolate, hostess."

((Got to go!! Thank you for the RP!))

((Thanks so much for joining us! :D Do you want to unmask now, or will you be back at the end?))

((I mean it's obvious huehue))

((I didn't guess though! XD))

((Thank you for such a great event!))

((My pleasure :) ))
Masked Fae (played anonymously)

Now that it seemed things were improving, even if by a little, everyone could relax and enjoy themselves again. Fae disappeared for a few moments only to return with a drink for herself and Nick which she silently handed to him.
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

((just when i think i'm done packing i find something else i dont want to leave behind))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

((Nice to see ya, Hex! :D))

Nick accepts the drink gratefully. Whatever it was before, as soon as he takes it it becomes a mug of hot cocoa, heaped with whipped cream and speared with a peppermint stick. He removes one red glove to swirl the drink around using the peppermint stick. "Thank you, you're all most kind. Maybe I can show you all my appreciation with some gifts?"
((Night hex!! :) ))
Tabetha Marrowheart (played by GingerHades)

"Oh, but why would you even say such a thing?!" Tabetha cried out, once again in an over-the-top, dramatic fashion.... even though she knew why Raygun would put emphasis on the NO. "This glorious gala has been going swimmingly! Nothing bad can happen now!"

Turning back to Nick, Tabetha leaves the vigilante's side. "A gift, you say?! I- We would be honoured, sir!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official event: Winter Masquerade 2022

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus