Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » HEllo

I am new and may not be good at this but I will learn hehe
Welcome!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to our friendly site!
Welcome to RPR, Hel!
Welcome to the site! No worries, we all have to start somewhere; and everything does have a slight learning curve, after all. But I'm sure you'll pick up on things around here in no time! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome! The site might seem intimidating, but the people here are pretty friendly and once you get the hang of it. The site itself is pretty easy to navigate.
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey welcome to the community of RPR!
Welcome to RPR 😊
Welcome
First time for everything. Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR
NwJXT0D.gif

That's the mindset to have right there! Welcome to RPR and don't hesitate to ask anyone for help if you get stumped or decide that you need help with something. The site is pretty easy to pick up on, but we're all here if you need anything! 😊

Happy hunting!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello! Welcome to RP repository! :)
Hello and welcome to RPR!
I am rather new around the corner myself if I'm being honest, but as for my experience goes as a new user I can say it's been quite a good one.
This is an wonderful place filled with the nicest community of creative minds you can ever find anywhere.
Everyone is helpful, always willing to help you out and clarify your doubts.
And the place itself has nice features that I've learnt to appreciate since the begining, some of them being the reason that made me stick around despite my unsureness of exploring something new upon my arrival.

Wishing you the best.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » HEllo

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus