Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The Bell tolls

She's been asking me to do this. Bell girls my little half sis. I'm her care giver. Somedays she is weaker than others upon those days I have slightly more affection for her. Any way as you can tell I enjoy RPing. I tend to get busy but I will respond. I don't care for ghosting, and I would never do that. Somedays it might take me longer to respond.
Bellgirl

You think your funny.
Sinceritymornings Topic Starter

I am.

I forgot I'm okay with any length, paragraph's or one liners as long as I have something to work with.
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Coco_Milk

Hello welcome to RPR
Sinceritymornings Topic Starter

thanks
Welcome to RPR, Morning!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay and may your OCs' find a home here.
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
welcome to rpr
Welcome to RPR
GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Welcome to rpr!
Welcome to the world of RPR! Hope you enjoy it!
welcome! i'm browsing through your characters already, such delicious details =)
hope you find some awesome writing partners here!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
NwJXT0D.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! Bell Girl is very lucky to have someone looking out for them. Way to go, big sis, for keeping her experience protected and making sure they have a good time.

On that note, I hope you also take good care of yourself as well and enjoy it here! It's a really good community and the diversity is here! May you find the roles you seek and the worlds of your choosing ready and raring to build!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💜
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Hello and welcome to RPR!
I can be a slow writer too at times, depending on how's life is keeping me busy or not.
So, just letting you know that I understand. And the things you said about your sis? That was so sweet <3
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The Bell tolls

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ben, Darth_Angelus