Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Aaliyah (played by st4rz)

*Aaliyah finished off what was left of the spam before standing up as well. She then looked down at Max, almost 2 feet taller, and listened then, with a very gravelly, raspy voice she said, "St-station.. I stay." *She was doing her best to remember the language she had always spoke but for some reason, after the experimentations, she had nearly forgotten how to talk completely, so for now, she had to deal with her broken English.*
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

max: alright sounds good to me then and ill help you out with that broken English when i get back alright * he said with a chuckle * max: oh and youll see me coming from a mile away my van has a cat riding a pegasus in space on the side * he chuckled a little * max: just keep an eye out for that or for anyone else trying to take this gas here ok not everyone is like me unfortunetly

*Aaliyah nodded in response, leaned forward slightly because of the weight of her blades. She then started to walk towards the gas station looking around warily, keeping an eye out for any other humans or zombies.*

* max smiled happily as he would then start making his way back to his van out of town and after a good hour goes by max would then be driving into town and he would coushisly drive his van to the gas station and he would then park into the station and park as he would get out * max: alright then looks like everything went alright then huh * he said to Aaliyah *

*Aaliyah perked up, hearing Max and the van. She nodded, having no problems while he was gone.* "Every- th-thing good.."

Max: sweet then here I’m going to fill the van and some gas barrels up then we’ll head out * he said as he goes to the back opening up the double doors and started walking the gas barrels next to the pump and started filling the two barrels up befor filling up the van *

*She nodded, watching him go back and forth, wanting to help but her limbs didn't make that any easier so she waited until there was either something for her to do or time for them to go.*

max: hmm i guess you cant do much with blades for hands huh * he said thinking for a moment * max: what if we put something over them kinda like a olster then with the holster part there could be like a grabby hand bit or something * he suggested as he felt bad that she couldent do much other then fight or watch stuff*

*Excitedly, Aaliyah nodded, completely on board with the idea. She wanted to be able to get back to her pre-mutant ways of life if she could.*

Max: alright then I’m going to need to find a garage then and I can just cut some leather out of the inside of my van * he said with a. Determined look * max: here come here so I can measure your hand really quick * he said opening the van doors wide open *

*Aaliyah looked at him for a moment, confused, before approaching the van, holding up my dominant "hand", making sure the sharp side is pointed away from him and his van.*

Max: don’t worry this won’t hurt or anything * he ask fas he would carefully grab her hand and put it against the inside of wall the van befor we started drawing around it to trace her hand so that holder would be the right size and after a few seconds he let her hand go * max: alright now I’ll just need some sharp sicisers if anything we can probably stop at some abandoned office building and I could brag some there

*Aaliyah's shoulders shrugged up and down as she made some clicking sounds. She once again held of her hand. She'd grown very precise when she cut with them, so in case they couldn't find any scissors, they'd could always resort to her limbs.*

Max: oh du I’m an idiot you have blades * he said with a chuckle * max: then go ahead with it * he said with a smile *

*She nods and angles herself into the van, carefully cutting along the traced line.*

* max would then lightly pull on the cut part so then when she cut it all around he would stop it from just falling *

*Once she finished cutting the fabric, she made a few proud clicks, pleased with her precise cut as she carefully brought her "hands" back to her.*

* max smiled happily as you cut it perfectly * max: alright perfect now all I need to find is a few belts and such and well have to cut one more out but you’ll have two hands soon enough have you pereahps seen a clothes store in this town

*Aaliyah sat back for a moment, thinking before nodding, pointing carefully in the general direction of the store, groaning quietly.* “That…. Way..” *she murmured, managing to form a couple words.*

Max: alright then that’ll be perfect then here hop in the back real quick we’ll take a drive over to the clothes store * he said with a happy smile as he would get in the driver seat * max: do you need me to close the back or do you got it Aaliyah?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » zombie Apocalypse

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus