Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ♥♥Hello All

Hello, I go by Adari or Ada

Intros are a little tricky, but here goes nothing.

I have been role-playing on and off for 10+ years, give or take. I started rping on Gaia online and moved from platform to platform like a nomad.
Roleplay wise, I write in third person, paragraph style (3-5+). I'd like to think myself as semi-lit, but sometimes my English does not English. Could be due to English being my second language or a system malfunction, who knows? For genres I enjoy fantasy, supernatural, mystery, and sometimes dark themes such as stalkers, criminals and the like.

I look forward to meeting new partners! Ciao for now
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, welcome to RPR
Heya, welcome to RPR! ^w^
Welcome to our writing community! 📝✨ We're thrilled to have you join us!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
OuhBjG0.gif

Hello, Ada! Welcome to RP Repository! Your themes are very much akin to my own! I love a good criminal and some dark themes and I used to be a fanatic for the supernatural, but I've sort of moved into the niche of mystery and slice-of-life. I guess my life is chaotic enough that I settled into something still challenging, but most certainly decompressing all the same.

I hope you find what you're looking for here -- I highly suggest you check out the active forums! They're a great way to get things started after you've put together your profiles for your characters. Forum Games is the absolute best in my humble opinion. There's a lot of character interaction there and it's a great place to bump into and interact with other writers that may take you off into other unknowns! It's how I hit it off with some of my current partners!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the community. We're a good bunch of folks and are more than happy to help, of course! Have fun out there! :D
Welcome!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Welcome to RPR!
Ahh.. to be on Gaia back in 2004....

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here ^.^
tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif

992116782dbdeb46a3eed47fa46ac1c8.gif

♥ HELLO & WELCOME TO RPR! ♥
こんにちは、RPR へようこそ! ("Kon'nichiwa, RPR e yōkoso!")
♥ Nice to meet you! ♥
はじめまして。("Hajimemashite.")
Please do enjoy your stay and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone here is awesome and super friendly! Have fun playing and see you around!

tumblr_po10iwA6S91ucpx1qo1_540.gif
Welcome, Ada!

You've found a good place. I promise you'll have fun here. Happy to have you! :)
Welcome to RPR!
Ayyyy! Gaia! I didn't get my start on Gaia, but I spent a good chunk of time there back when it was a lot more active, and I met my best friend there! It's cool to see other people who remember it. I hope you have an excellent time here, Adari, and welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ♥♥Hello All

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus