Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » an awkward yet hopeful hello!

Hi! As a disclaimer, I’m totally new here so I haven’t totally gotten a grasp on the site yet but I’m excited to learn ^^ So a little bit about me- I’m sixteen IRL, and I’ve always had a keen interest in writing and roleplaying! I’ve been writing my own stories since preschool (starting with epics about the spider that lived in our mailbox at the time), and I’ve been roleplaying since the fourth grade or so, starting with LARP and eventually shifting to online!

I’m hoping to find friends with similar interests here, and write some awesome stories with the awesome people on here! I play male characters exclusively, and as for genres of writing, I love a good romance! I love to write things like sci-fi and fantasy, and write in third person, semi-lit to lit, with extensive world building and a strong storyline!

That’s about it ^^ Feel free to reply or message or however it works on here (I’ll get the hang of it eventually, I promise). I promise I don’t bite! :)
Welcome to RPR! We already spoke. But WELCOME!! Need any help. Just ask.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR 🙂
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome!!
Hello, welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to our writing community!
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
I hope you enjoy writing here!
Hey! Welcome to the site!
Aya

Welcome to RPR! 💛
AK54sxu.gif

Hello and heckin' welcome to RP Repository! It's good to always find fresh, new faces to add to our diverse little community! We've always got something going on around here and I think you'll enjoy the forums if you're interested group-type role-plays! If you are more interested in one-on-one, I highly suggest you start your search or participate in some of the active forums, because you'll hit it off with someone -- I mean it's bound to happen! Then you can take off and world-build to your heart's content.

If you enjoy romance, that is a very popular genre 'round here. I think you'll want for nothing once you find your partners! If you continue to find yourself lost or confused, however, feel free to reach out to any one of us and we'd be glad to help. We're a good bunch of folks! I hope you enjoy RPR and all it has to offer! :)
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome! ^^ And don't worry, the site isn't that big a learning curve--you'll catch on fast!
full_007-im-4a980b5f-f2c5-471e-a0fc-db0ce1f2e335.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » an awkward yet hopeful hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus