Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hii!

Hello hello! My name is Eliza, but you're welcome to call me whatever. I'm brand new to this website specifically, but I've been roleplaying through other outlets for years. As far as I can tell, the community looks awesome and I'm excited to get into it!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find more fantastic friends than you know what to do with and many many new friends! πŸ₯° If you have any questions everyone here is super friendly and would be more than willing to help. Happy RPing!
mlp-herd.gif
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Welcome!!!
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello, welcome to RPR
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk!
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR, my friend! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello Eliza! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to the RPR, Eliza! πŸ“βœ¨
Hello and welcome! Hope you have fun here. :)
Welcome to RPR! I've been through a number of places myself, but I've found this to be a pretty nice one to stick with. :D
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hii!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus