Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site. Looking for partners!

Hello all!

I am new to this site and am excited to be here. I am an experienced RPer but took some time off when I moved.

I’d love to go over any ideas people may have and discuss the fandoms I’m interested in as well as creating my own worlds. Let me know!
Hey! I hope you enjoy yourself here, welcome to RPR! Let me know if you need anything or want to talk! My PMs are open so shoot me a message if you’re interested in getting to know me!
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR, my friend! My PMs are open if you are interested in getting to know each other!

hazbin-hotel-lucifer.gif
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome!

I have a ton of open roleplays if you wanna see them!
Welcome to RPR πŸ™‚
Hello! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
β™‘
Hello, welcome to RPR.
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru." Whichever you prefer. It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you still need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to the RPR! πŸ“βœ¨
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome! Try posting a search in the Looking for RP threads, or browse them yourself to see what ideas other people are spinning. No doubt you'll find what you're looking for. :)
Welcome! You'll find a mix of folks here. For fandom stuff, I'd suggest mentioning which ones you enjoy. ;)
A2-C61-D18-15-A1-4-B70-BB61-1-FBF4444-A878.gif

All aboard the welcome train!

Welcome to RPR! <3 I hope you enjoy it here on this site. Everyone within this community is always so friendly, don’t worry. Remember: never be afraid to ask questions!
full_007-im-425702b5-07e6-4c72-85e7-429b16778e9c.gif
Welcome to RPR you will find many Rp's both 1-1 and groups advertised in the Forums, make sure to ask people if you find characters you are interested in as many players are often seeking RP with those characters or others.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site. Looking for partners!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus