Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Dael (played by Quillweave)

"I - I'm afraid I rather lack any capacity to engage in a true battle, particularly in that fashion, so - I suppose I would attempt to call for peace? To negotiate? Failing that, I would use my magics to attempt to defend myself, fail miserably because I am primarily a healer and seer, and I suppose die very foolishly. Hm.

What would you do if you found a book detailing your entire life - including chapters you have not yet lived, that could tell you your future?"
" I would leave the book alone though my curiosity will never stop begging to see. It would be wrong. A single peek to see even a bad part of the future would tempt one to change it. That could lead to good or a bigger disaster. "

" if you were faced with a monster and it attacked you only to be protecting her pups would you kill her? Or no?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"I'd try not to, naturally, but I'm not exactly good at pulling my punches. It just takes a little bit of extra pressure to turn a knock out blow into one that breaks their neck. That's why I almost always try to go for the body blows.. but still.. I don't always take into account internal bleeding and cardiac arrest and all that stuff.. hehe.. .err..."

The Pandaren rubbed the back of her neck realizing she was starting to sound like a psychopath.

"How about a nicer topic?? What would do if you found out two people were in love with you?"
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel)

Blaise looks at Yuan for a bit and thinks. "Honestly, I probably wouldn't even know had two people that felt that closely about me. I haven't spent much time with other people for a while. Just been practicing my fire abilities and swordsmanship."

"What would you do if you had a sudden choice between saving two people you consider close, and you didn't have enough time to save both of them?"
"I'd try to ask Void to help, but I would save the one who is more important to me," Dark said, "But knowing Void he wouldn't, he would just to enjoy himself in their suffering. But I have several close ones that would live if I didn't choose them. What would you do if you were abandoned by a loved one."
"... I don't think.. I've loved anyone yet. I'd probably... be sad...? Oh- oh, I'd.. I'd do what that Fukuro did. I'll.. I'd fight the person who did it. I'll fight the person who took them away. Is that what you're.. meant to do?" She asked earnestly.

"... what would you do, if.. uh.. what would you do if you found out you were.. a part of a prophecy to save the world..?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“I’d laugh for a solid few minutes and question what substance the messenger was taking. While I do enjoy attention I prefer to stay in the background. Saying that if I had to do this ‘save the world’ malarky I’d gather up all my warlocks and get it done swiftly.”

“Now, if you believed you were said saviour, did everything asked of you and at the last moment when everything counts…you find out your NOT the person that was fated for the task. What would you do?”
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"I'd say 'Called it!' 'Cause c'mon, really? Me?? Anyway, I'd save the world either way because that's just the kinna stuff I do."

"What would you do if you were put in a guillotine chokehold by someone way bigger and stronger than you? Asking for a friend!" The gnome may or may not have a notepad and pen ready-- apparently that's something that happens to him frequently.
"It vastly depends on whether you are armed or disarmed", Cris didn't bat an eyelash at the question. Having been one of the more unassuming members of her old pirate crew, she was used to adversaries underestimating her. That had taught her a lot on how to get out of troublesome situations. "But in both instances, start by shouting clearly, with as much voice as you have in the condition, that you surrender and give in. It's not what the opponent expects, you see." Behind the vixen like mask, something that might have been a smirk lit up her eyes. "Then like in martial art, you use the opponent's strength against them. Either quickly go for a headbutt before they straighten up, or trip them up before their other leg is stable again. If you're armed, you can stab the leg on which they're leaning, though it requires great knowledge of the human body to hit close enough to the femoral artery that your opponent will fear they're bleeding to death while not actually touching the artery if you don't want them dead. An alternative is going for the eyes with anything sharp, even your car's keys, or bodyslamming them down when they're on one foot only. What matters is that they don't see it coming."

She paused, a little embarassed at how long-winded her explanation had been. "Personal experience, you see. I tend to get carried away. Anyway... what would you do if you were stuck in a dark place where you literally couldn't see beyond your nose, and still had to find your way out?"
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"To be fair that's not much of a challenge for me. Not only can I create fire at will but I can see in the dark just fine- I'm just one of those gnomes ya know?? Hm, does that count as cheating? Oh well, fighting fair is for chums anyway, hahaha!"

"What would you do if you found out you were spontaneously combusting and you only had five seconds before exploding???"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I mean... nothing? Combustion? On a demon? Hah! Though I don't like the explodey part. Even if the explosion did work, I suppose that wouldn't change anything. Not much you can do in five seconds."

"What would you do if the entire multiverse got together to vote you second-coolest being in all existence? Because as we all know, I'm the first coolest, and that title is quite untouchable, unfortunately for you."
Zulthanius (played anonymously)

"Firstly, I'm already the first coolest being in all existence. So it only makes sense they would vote for me to be the second coolest as well."

"What would you do if you found yourself in another reality with none of your current abilities?"
"I would probably be terrified, try and find out if my crew is still with me, otherwise I'm stuck where I pop in. What would you do if you suddenly found out you were dead, even if you thought you were alive?"
Asbjorn (played by KingDragon)

"I'd be one happy viking, that's for sure. What would you do if Ragnarok happens at the most inoppertune time for you?(Such as when you are shopping, or doing a leisure activity like fishing or sailing.)
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

“It dares interrupting me while I am watching Star Wars! Where is my gun, the nerve!” She was clearly pissed off. “If you were in the middle of eating your favorite food and someone stole it what would you do?”
"They would die, simple as that, unless it was a friend." Mary said, "What would you do if you entered a cave to find bones of many creatures."
"I'd believe it to be an amassment of the bones of my fallen enemies. I would more likely than not dance on them afterward." Turvold states calmly. "What would you do if you were summoned, unknowingly, to do someone's bidding because they believed you were a demon?"
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"I would be insulted, but still do it anyway," Drans said, her eyes conveying more than feeling then insulted, "But I'd not do exactly what I'm asked. Anyway, what if you were suddenly finding out that a sibling of your has a large fanbase, but it is very angry at everyone not a part of their group?"
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

That would be my dead sister the USS Arizona, I miss her, she hated the japs for hating her. Now I stand eternal watch over her grave. What would you do at pearl harbor to change the events?
Katsu Worgan (played by ragemachine)

Nothing. Pearl Harbour was a tragedy but if it didn’t happen, the war would’ve likely dragged on for much longer. If I could change it without worrying about the ramifications of time, I would warn the harbour of the attack at least a month ahead so they can prepare and counter the assault.
What would you do if you were a time traveler?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus