Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Deepens on what the situation is blockhead "

" What would you do if you where up against 10 vampires by yourself because a bunch of people chicken out on you "
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Depends on what type of vampires, blockhead," Jim said purely out of irritation. "You sure do know how to take something insightful and introspective and completely wreck it, don't you?"

"Anyway..." Moriarty groaned.

"I suppose I'll have to come up with something a little more elementary." For a moment he would have to consider his options and the process itself looked particularly painful for the consultant. "What ever would you do if you were forced into a situation where you had to actually think your way through?"
Ash (played anonymously)

Snagging this spot.

// For the next character, what would you do if reality was your dream and your dream was reality? :3
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

"A fascinating question..." the mage mused, "But that is one I can't quite answer without getting more... How do you say... Personal with any specifics."

What would your character do if they were faced with the decision to kill the person they were closest to in order to save the world... And they couldn't run away or choose a third option?
The masked woman stiffened, and for the first time seemed rattled beyond her usual impassive facade.

"No. I won't, I - look, I've done all I could for the world at large, I'm not - I won't do it!" She started pacing back and forth like a caged beast. "There are things I've learned to accept and things I just... can't... And so what if there isn't a third option? I'll try to make one if I have to...." She looked up, her eyes sharp again, chest rising with each labored breath. "But the world can't ask me this."

"What would you do if the only available food left was something you are allergic to?"
"Suppose I'll starve to death, then. Wouldn't be my first time." Tears swelled in Ollie's eyes. Whether they were genuine tears, or simply crocodile tears to garner sympathy, was unclear.

"What would you do if you found out you were reincarnated?"
"If I was reincarnated!!?? EPIC DUDE! I bet I would have the best previous life! Maybe I was fish...or a human...or a Pikachu!" Denki said smiling with his eyes closed, completely fascinated and excited. This idea is the best!

"What would you do if you were made out of wood???"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" That would be Awful! I couldn't do my job and I wouldn't be able to pull pranks! "
" What would you do if you gotten to meet your favorite video game character? "
"Hm. I mean--It depends. If it were a girl, I would ask her on a date....if it were a guy, I would talk with him about girls."

"What would you do if no one remembered your birthday?"
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

"Move on with my day. Hell, most of th' time I don't even remember my own damn birthday, man!"

What would you do if you learned there were multiple universes that exist, including ones you thought were fairy tales or famous media, and were offered the chance to go to one of your choosing... And it worked?
Keanu (played by Dacite)

"Meow?"

{A world where only cats rule and we keep humans as pets? I be happy!}

"Meow Meow Rrroow! Prrr! Nrrt?"

{What would you do if you were offered a cute cat or a million dollars?}
"Oh, that's eaaasy. First, I'd kill and eat the man offerin' me either of these things. Now that he's dead, I don't have to choose one over the other. Then I can take both the cat and the cash," Mixie glares with a smile. "What? Don't look at me like that! Nobody said that I had to play by the rules!"

"What would you do if some jerk came by and locked you up in a cell to rot, for whatever reason?"
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"I'd burn the bloody place down, because I am fire based then I'd jus' go on my merry way."

"So mate, what would ya do if some creepy ass clown was buggin' ya or your child an' refused to leave 'em alone?"
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"Well. How interesting, just like f'ing IT? I mean, I'll let this damn clown haunt me but you see. I'm already dead. After all, I am Simon Kelleher."

"So. What would you do if I posted your darkest secret? I mean, you wouldn't mind right? Exposing the lies."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Yer cruel, Mr. Kelleher. That weren't yer secret ta tell. Guessin' ya sent it in the post ta my sister? Or'd'ya send it ta Shaw?! If it was to Shaw, I might try'n intercept it. If it was back to P.A. - ain't no way I could beat a letter back 'ere. Wonder if Emma'll forgive me. Cause I ain't forgiven me. Don't think God has neither."

What would your character do if put in charge of entertainment for a group of strangers for an evening?
"HEY! I DO THAT FOR A LIVIN'!" Riki calms themselves down as they nervously hold their tail. "Considerin' I live with a buncha pirates and we do... that sorta stuff for plunde... I mean for charity! So if Rosso Rye-Bread wasn't there, I be keepin' everyone in one piece!"

Riki then waves their tail and flails a bit.

"Hey Hey! Heeey! Mate! What would ya do if a buncha rival pirates' were tryin' to mug ya?"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Mess with one Robinson you mess with all of us. Let's just say they would be cover with brusses, pizza dough and paint "

" what would you do if you won a time machine? "
"Nothin'. It's a fangled device n' I would get yelled at by Rosso."

"What would ya do if you were part of a crew of pirates who do performances?"
" I'd rock out with them, I mean who wouldn't want to be a part of a fun party ship."

" what would you do if you owned a multi-million dollar studio, that signed only a hand full of bands a year?"
"Get all the girls. Not buying them stupid. I would sign a few bands then sign myself, I could use the expensive equipment. A few duets probably or something to make me known."

"What would you do if your life depended on you answer to 'What is greatness' It has to be correct as well"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus