Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Faust (played anonymously)

"Quite honestly? I'd lose my [REDACTED] for a few days. Eventually, I'd cool over but... It wouldn't be pretty." The big man nervously combs a few coarse fingers through his bronzy mane, shaking his head at the thought of it. It seems to make him look a little sickish. He needs a moment before coming up with a new question. It seems to have hit him quite hard,

"Whadd'ya do when the oceans rise? Get a little too tall for your breeches? Heh."
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, U-110 will go swimming because U-110 is a shaaaaark."

"What would you do if you had swirly-whirly candy?"
Reymond (played anonymously)

"Ugh. Toss it in the bin. Too sugary. I'm far too old for any of that, and my clothes are far too expensive to be near something so abhorrently sticky."

"What would you do if you awoke to see the very heavens shatter above you like glass?"
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

Something about that thought resonates deep in the jackal's soul. He clutches tight at his chest, bunching up neat fur into a mangled mess. A deep breath is taken and held for a few moments. "I'd find out why it did that! If it marked the end of an illusion, then that's one more chain to shake off. If reality broke well..." He cast his gaze aside with a snide grin. Without warning, his eyes jolt back with a dark light within. "The only one who gets to destroy the reality of my world is ME! I'll find a way to heal the heavens and hunt down whoever did that!"

"What would you do if you could pick any timeline of your life to live in, with risk of running into the other you?
"If I could go back in time and revisit myself? Right now, I'd go back several hours and tell me to tell everyone else not to go check out that strange farm on that deserted dirt road. Especially with the storm coming in. It doesn't end well," Trevor thought. He glanced to Shelley who was tied to a chair across the table from him. "If there was one point in your life that you could go back to and do it differently, what would it be and why?"
Virgil Sanders (played by Alidal)

I thought for a bit; it was a nice question. I smiled to myself as I came up with an answer.
"Hmm, being born. Yeah, I would just, like, not.
"Or maybe agreeing to be Janus and Remus's roomies," I said with a shudder.

"What would you do if you woke up one day on the streets of a foreign country?"
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"If I had the energy, I would be a tourist for a while, then warp away. If not, I would have to ask where I was and then try and find something to get my energy back." Sentinel said lightheartedly.

"What would you do if you were banished to the void with only a chaotic nymph for company?"
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"I mean, a chaotic nymph would provide some entertainment, hopefully. But it is a void, so I'd probably go nuts eventually."

"What would you do if your arm fell off? Just like for no reason?"
Ollie, as if to prove his point, claws his own arm off to show the zombie what he'd do in that sort of situation. He looks at his severed arm as it lay on the floor.

"Oh no!" He cries, as his tail sinks into the ground. With the power of demonic magic and plant physiology on his side, his arm slowly, but surely, begins to grow back. "Anyway..."

As his arm continues to grow back, he turns to the next person. "What would you do if someone came by and destroyed your garden?"
Dralt (played by Libertine)

"My great-grandfather built that garden as a memorial to our family and friends. This hypothetical offender had best have an extraordinary excuse for their actions, or when I rebuild, they will be the first thing I plant in its soil."
What would you do if you inherited a large fortune from a relative you've never heard of?
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Why, the matter of foremost importance is to check its legitimacy. Wealth does not manifest from nowhere, and if it's given away specifically by a relative of no known report, it already is suspect. There's your typical money laundering involved, and it might just be from somewhere you don't want to be involved in. After all, if the sender doesn't wish their closest ones to have the money, why should you?"

"Secondly, I'd check the inheritance's arcane properties, coin by coin. Have you heard of the tale of The Nightmare King? To help grow an evil dragon's hoard, he enchanted one gold piece that led the dragon's hoard to be multiplied. However, the magic that grew the wealth was intrinsically tied to the Nightmare King's ability to be tethered to the realm. So when a group of adventurers slew the dragon and took the money for themselves, they were forced to give it away in a vague attempt to destroy the Nightmare King's tether by destroying greed with generosity. With that in mind, you wouldn't want a cursed coin being part of your inheritance now, would you?"

What would you do if presented a chance to study in lands far away? Would you pursue the possibility for education, or stay home where it's safe and near loved ones?
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

“Actually yes, I have debated such. But first I have other matters to attend to before swanning off far away. I’ll come back and visit…” he shrugs.

What would you do if you couldn’t go home?
(Ryan)

"... heh, I'm assuming you mean 'home' as in a place you associate with it?"

Ryan shrugged his lanky shoulders. Places... people still bothered with that, didn't they? "I'm afraid I'm not the best person to answer that", he said earnestly, sitting cross -legged as he began to examine a broken bycicle for parts that could be recycled. "The way we see it - home isn't so much a single place where you stay, but wherever you have what makes you... well, you. Friends, family, affections, memories - so long as you have that, hey, all the world is home the same way. It's why we've taken to travellin'... but I guess, if we identified the concept of home with someplace we couldn't be in? Maybe find a way to remove what's keepin' us from going there."

For a few minutes he was so taken with his work on the bycicle before realizing it was his turn to ask a question next. "Oh, right! Hmm... what would you do if you came across a ghost town from which no one's ever come back?"
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Run as fast as I can and get out of there! I might be a ghost hunter, but there is no way I am dealing with that junk! "

" What would you do if you ended up in your favorite fandom? "
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

The tall witchling gasped in delight, her eyes alight with excitement. "M-Megaman?" She dazed off for a moment, imagining all of the adventures she would go on, the Robot Masters she would meet...

"Ah, so exciting...~! Heehee! Oh, but, I-I would take Miss, uh, Miss Lexi with me!"

What would you do if your worst enemy became friends with your best friend?
"Been there." The tone of the masked woman was toneless, the eyes behind the mask didn't betray any emotion. "More than once, that is. Happens when your worst enemies are just better at promotin' themselves, you know? Anyway, I tried to warn my friends - tried to explain that there were reasons if those folks were my worst enemies. I also warned them off against harmin' my friends..." She shrugged. "Not much else I could do, was there? But in the end, my friends still chose, of their own free will, that they'd rather side with my enemies and ditch me... and that's okay, no blame whatsoever. It'd be a sad world if we couldn't even decide who we want to hang out with..." Her gaze trailed outside the window, and she heaved a sigh. She could have said that she missed her old friends, but what was even the point? Things changed, people changed, and clinging to what had been was just about as helpful as trying to grab smoke with hands.

"What would you do if you had to escape from a threat that wants to kill you, but it meant crossing a rope bridge that has seen far better days and might give in if you so much as try to step on it?"
"Obviously I'd cross the rope bridge, doll!" Mixie blew a matted clump of hair out of her face. "As much as I'd hate to admit it, I'll be dead either way... Better off takin' a chance than just acceptin' my fate. I'm not goin' down that easily!"

The demon chuckles. "So what would you do if, oh, I dunno, say, you were backed into an alleyway by an eldritch abomination that is very determined to bite your face off?"
*She shrugged.* "Well one of two things. One: Poof outta there. Two: Become as large or larger and fight it to the death... even though I'm technically sorta dead."

"Hmm.... What would you do if you were stuck in a never ending hallway being chased by demons, monsters, and/or all your worst fears?" *She sat on her tail awaiting for a response.*
Zara (played by arcanas)

They open their mouth, frown, and close it again. “Uhh…that’s, like, just about what my life is like. Run away, I guess, and try not to die.”

“Would you forgive someone, if that someone had tried to hurt you before?”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim feigned something latent to concern, but like all things involving the beauty of well-deserved retribution, it was entirely fabricated and a smile of pure insincerity failed to reach his detached gaze. "The right question to ask yourself at this point is," the criminal mastermind drawled, "are they still useful to me? My priority is purely optimization. I tend not to forgive easily, I'm afraid."

"Praytell, darling," he began giddily, sounding as though he were at a sleepover and about to get the insider scoop on the latest heartthrob. "Whatever would you do if you were faced with the dilemma to pick between your morals or your loved ones?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus