Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

After a moment silence, the wolverine man burped real loud.

"Sorry, I don't think I got the question, uh - can you just dumb it down a little? What should I do if my life depended on what's great? Well I'm great, so if my life depends on me... I'll do what I do best, FIGHT!" he exclaimed with enthusiasm. Totally not getting that he had misunderstood the question big time.

"So, what'd you do if there was this hot chick who you really want to date but she won't look at you 'cause you're short? ASKIN FOR A FRIEND."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Just dump them on the spot, it's ain't my fault that I am not their perfect hight "

" What would you do if you were dump by someone just because they couldn't stand Fandom you like. Don't ask... "
Jay Gradien (played by BugIsTired)

"Their loss. I mean I can respect them even if they dont like a fandom I'm in. But to dump someone over a dislike of a fandom... that's just child-ish-" *He shook his head disapprovingly.*

"What would you do if you were wrongly accused of something you had never done?"
"Ehh, it wouldn't be my first time," Mixie shrugged nonchalantly. "Listen, I'm bound to get in trouble because of it. And I'd rather get in trouble for doin' somethin' rather than nothin'. So I'll do somethin'! And by that, I mean I'll eat the accuser's face. There, now I have a valid reason for bein' in trouble!"

"What would you do if there was some monster livin' rent-free in your closet?"
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Well my family would definitely get involved, maybe I could convince it to live in my sister's closets. She got a walk in closet snice my mother finds her to be ' perfect ' especially knowing that she is scare to death of anything in the dark. "

" What would you do if you ended up in a children's program block "
"Eyy, teach 'em as many prime new swear words 'till 'em weakasses directin' the whole thing kick me out!" Sprite answered with severely misplaced enthousiasm. Harshly against-the-flow as her half-joke half-reply was, there was of course very sensible reasoning behind this evil master plan. "If there's somethin' I suck at, it's handlin' t'sorta kiddos that watch that kid television bullcrap. What exactly canna veteran artist-wannabe muto tell a buncha kids aside from 'war is bad' and 'stay in school or y'll end up an illiterate sucko like me'? Forget 'bout it, the only sorta good shit kids oughta be watching onna TV is cartoons; if y'wanna send 'em a message, pack it up in kicker graphics. Simple's that!" Moments like these made her stomach wobbly, 'cause showing people that she actually did a have brain hidden inside that hard skull of hers felt like icky, slippery territory. An opinion was an opinion, though, and this was a hill she'd happily die on!

"A'right a'right, 'nough on that, now we gotta think'o somethin' cool an' new! Let's see.." Her beefy arms folded across her chest, Sprite raised a cocky brow at the character next in line, and asked them: "So, whaddaya do if y'suddenly woke up in y'arch nemesis's body?" Surely that'd be enough to get a sucko scratching their head, right?
Virgil Sanders (played by Alidal)

It did take me a minute to find out who my arch nemesis would be, but I eventually landed on Janus, my roommate. The only reason I moved in with him is to split rent. Other than that, I just hate the guy. Plus, the person in front me was starting to look impatient, and I figured if I didnt answer soon, I'd get beat up.
"I dont really know. I have no idea what he does in his free time other than terrorize me. It might be nice, actually, not doing any chores, or cooking, or a job..."

"What would you do if one day you woke up with no arms? Or tentacles. Or whatever you have currently."
Grow new ones.” Empress’ answer was pretty straightforward, and technically not too far away from the truth.

Human, or whatever you are, what would you do if you found yourself being experimented on by some race unfamiliar to you?
Merkava- Abyss Basilisk (played by MangoNekros)

"People have already attempted to experiment on me. They quickly learned that I am not a caged animal."

"What would you do if you woke up as a monster, such as myself? With an aching hunger..."
"... I know that feeling all too well... anyway I'd do my best to fix it! definitely not in the permanent state of hunger myself... mostly because of that stupid parasite. What would you do if you woke up only remembering your name? ?Or at least what you think you would do..."
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"If I woke up only remembering my own name and nothing more? Sounds like the average hangover. I'd likely start piecing things back together soon as I found my credentials wallet, it has my badge and all my various I.D.s or if its Saturday morning when the four foot menace that lays mostly dormant in my home during the workweek crashes through my bedroom door and body slams into me demanding tribute of Saturday morning programming and sugary food."

What would you do if you knew a catastrophic world ending event was five minutes from unfolding (nukes, meteor, some hollywood blockbuster deserving thing)?
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Lazarus Mercury wrote:
"What would you do if you knew a catastrophic world ending event was five minutes from unfolding
(nukes, meteor, some hollywood blockbuster deserving thing)?"

"Five minutes? isn't it more like a minute and forty seconds... at least with the nuclear bombs. I try to carry on with life and not think too much about it, but then I'm not ignorant and have made some donations to some worthy causes to try to do even a little part to help people in need."

Nina swirled the coffee in her 12 ounce takeaway cup and then finished the remaining coffee before standing up to go. she then asked, "What would you do if you were on an airplane that was definitely going to crash in the next ten or so seconds?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"I hate planes, I hate flying, Its the worse thing in the whole entire world. I would most likely already be hyperventilating and having a panic attack so knowing it was going to crash wouldn't make the situation any better..."

"If you saw a plane crashing, what would you do?"
"Ohhh, y'know, I'd make sure that I'd be at a safe distance, then I'd pull up a lawnchair, grab a bucket of popcorn with a can of pop to wash it down, then BOOM! Watch the fireworks and dead bodies fly! What a fun evenin' it'd be!"

"What would you do if you found the sole survivor of a plane crash, hmmmm?"
Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'd make sure they were okay! I'd comfort them, try to get them to safety, and then ask for one nose boop."
"What would you do if a cat went into your house and turned all of your blankets and towels into a cozy nest for sleeping? ... Um. You know. Hypothetically."
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

"Well I would simply just pass away. Sure is great being fatally allergic to cats. :("

"What would you do if you found a wallet on the street? Let's say it had about a thousand US dollars inside."
'Well, a thousand US dollars doesn't translate to a lot of universal currency, but before I leave this world it looks like buying a new dress' Pix thought, casting the rest of the wallet aside, 'Or maybe some jewelry'

What would your character do if they met a deity which confirmed all belief their own religion was somehow wrong or non existent?
"Be very, VERY confused," the dragoness replies, already visibly puzzled, "What would that even involve in this case? I could see it just being an... overturning of the understood natural order due to the discovery of a yet-higher-power, but would that have a practical effect if my siblings and colleagues still functioned as divines? If someone else decided to take the reins of reality... well, honestly, if they seemed responsible I wouldn't mind, I have other things and people I want to do. If they seemed like they'd cause problems... I guess try and rally other members of the divine councils to do something, hopefully not to start voting on the End of All Things, but we'd have to see."

"Otherwise, would it mean that the Wanderers, Sleepers, Dreamers, and Rampagers were... different than we believed? That would be interesting, VERY interesting. Possibly very bad, but definitely interesting!" she continues giddily, "Oh, or maybe that Councils don't have the impact we thought? Or maybe something to do with the Planeshapers, if their creation for the stabilization of the cosmic order were... Not just that, or something. I like this question! It's fun to think about"

What would your character do if they could, going forward, pay for things with time off their natural life expectancy instead of money? Assume the cost has a meaningful impact on the life expectancy (a couple seconds per loosely dollar, euro, or pound-sized denomination for a human, minutes to hours per for very long lifespans), and immortals get given a lifespan roughly equaling the time until the heat-death of the universe.
"Heh, now that's quite a funny one there, sweetpeas, 'cause I happened to have found a sweet little loophole in that philosophical mumbo-jumbo of yours," Blake announced with a sparkling grin, offering his most sincere of scoffs to the radiant scaly goddess. "I just so happen to be damn Honored Chieftain of this concrete rathole, which means there won't be any need for me to chop off some valuable years I oughta spend terrorist-hunting, you feel me? Got loads of adorable little assistants to handle tht for me. Now, where this does become interesting, is what happens when I apply that logic of yours to other people, if you could call 'em that." Knowing one's enemy was the key to victory, and after a good bunch of years of squashing Skylax shanty camps under cleansing shitloads of firebombs, Blake sure as hell knew all he needed to know about those backwards badlands freaks. "Don'tcha worry now, it'll easy enough for you to follow, pumpkin. My plan is to set up nice, well-guarded, clean mother-suckers of shops, packed with all the useless cha-ching those bandits fantasize over.. and watch them buy themselves to death." The thought alone put a smile on his face.. and he wasn't even visualizing the juicy details yet! One by one, those morons'd succumb to their greed, dropping like flies on one of those disgusting hot days they often had Out There. Oh, what a genius way of kicking ass that'd been..

"Easy as scrappin' cake. Now, as for sendin' something back to the people-" At last shifting his attention from the busty dragon to whoever was awaiting their turn in the abyss of Cyberspace. "Alrighty then, kiddo, let's hear it: what would you do if you were presented the opportunity to achieve what you've always dreamed of, at the cost of everyone you care about turning on you?" Not a simple question there, but there were few things as entertaining at watching some highbrow stranger squirm to try and say something smart.
Regrettably for the Honored Chief Blake, the only reaction his question earned was an indifferently raised eyebrow and a shrug of the shoulders.

"Oh as for that, I'm used to it", she assured Blake, with only the faintest hint of a condescending smirk in her eyes, about as faint as the smirk of a cat that just ate the canary. No, Cris wasn't actively trying to be a little spoilsport jerk to 'em egocentric megacorp-mogul types- not demonstrably, at least... "But y'see, mister... you might have shot yourself in the foot there, metaphorically of course. I mean, come on - 'achieve what you've always dreamed of'? Last I'd heard we business people don't waste time with futile things like dreams, but actively seek out to get what we want."

She tilted her head, pretending - and now the mockery was glaringly obvious - to be confused. "Isn't it how it goes in business 'n politics? My grandparents always say we must stick out of dreamland and focus on tangible, concrete goal. Dreams are for idealists and all that stuff? Rings a bell? No? Oh well, maybe you'll get more word-wise when you've lived as long as some of our board directors have and go from scrapping cake into the major leagues. As for me..." The made-up confusion was once more replaced by the cocky smirk as before, "... my goal is the well-being and happiness of, in yer words, everyone I care about. And neither for dreams, fortunes or promises would I ever trade that."

With a last 'in your face' glance at Blake, the masked woman turned to the next person in line. "Let's see, if you had to choose between travelling far and wide across worlds on condition to keep always on the move and never settle down anywhere, or learning of other places only through words and tales because you're not allowed to ever leave the place where you're staying - what would you do?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus