Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"I mean, I'm already that, but it isn't as fun as you think. I mean yes, I can heavily alter a timeline, but it won't do anything to the original timeline. In fact as soon as anything different occurs a new branch is created. But What would you do if you could travel through time, and hop across dimensions?"
Tomo (played by GingerHades)

"I'd take out that demon that killed me!" Tomo said with a strange amount of enthusiasm. Like the mere thought of it was some kind of heroic deed. "Then I'd hop to a dimension that has no demons, and live a perfectly normal, happy life!"

"Ahem... Hellooo, kind stranger! What would you do if you woke up as a ghost?"
Green Crewmate (played anonymously)

Tomo wrote:
"I'd take out that demon that killed me!" Tomo said with a strange amount of enthusiasm. Like the mere thought of it was some kind of heroic deed. "Then I'd hop to a dimension that has no demons, and live a perfectly normal, happy life!"

"Ahem... Hellooo, kind stranger! What would you do if you woke up as a ghost?"
"Haunt them for the rest of my life because we do be doing a little trolling. What would you do if you if you tried to fit in a vent?"
Wander (played anonymously)

"I mean, I'd most likely fit, after all I am a very small creature." Wander said, "I mean, unless they are 1 foot tall, then I'd have issues. But anyway, what would you do if you figured out that someone dear to you lied about something very important?"
She tapped her finger to her lip thinking hesitatingly.

"Depends on how important that matter is. Does it alter my life as I know it or harm the people I care about around me, even at that does it bring harm to the livelihoods of many? I suppose I would have to take back all my trust in them. Trust is hard to gain, easy to lose, and even harder to get back."

She removed her finger and placed her hands on her lap. "What would you do if your life as you know it was being threatened?"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Psh! Nobody threatens me! I'm the best! I'll just beat up anything that tries! I totally wouldn't run away from whatever is threatening my life... thankfully I don't really have much going on so there's not much to threaten. I live in the moment, you know what I mean?"

"So uh... what would you do if you woke up one day in hell, having transformed into a demon?"
Mata Hari (played by nindyaru)

“I’ll sleep again to see if it can turn me back into bidadara.”

“What would you do if you found yourself reincarnated as a racing horse with full memories of your past life?”
Helios Frigate (played by LunarValravn)

"I'd rock that track!" The albino dances in a circle while chuckling. "Show them all what speed really is and no soldier would know it was me! Oh! The pranks I would pull on the jockeys and stable masters too! Life would never be dull! But..." He stops and looks into the distance. "I'd miss my bro...hope he'd become a racehorse too!"

"What would you do if it started raining liquid diamonds?"
"I'd be concerned for one thing, and probably hide as well, and hope it doesn't melt stone... But what would you do if whatever you ask next goes horribly wrong, and you are also in that situation."
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

You mean like burn the house down while baking cookies because I CAN'T bake? I would buy a new house because I'm oh so very rich. I'm not. I would just cry.
What about you? Can you bake?
"Awww, darling, that's not the kind of question you're supposed to ask!" Ollie giggles. "I think you were supposed to say 'What would you do if you were asked to bake?' But that's okay! I bet you're too braindead to understand how games work, anyway."

Ollie clears his throat. "To answer your question though, I can't bake. Back when I was a human, I'd get my baked goods from that nice old lady that runs her bakery! She's probably selling her bread in the Afterlife now... bless her heart!"

"Now, what would you do if you were suddenly able to take control of the world itself?"
(Full disclaimer, Ollie's words don't actually reflect the creator's true thoughts! No hard feelings, Alidal!)
"make lots of gardens" he said shyly.

what would your character do if they could hear flowers talk
"I;d talk to them, after all they probably have heard a lot of things that they just have to tell others. But what would you do if you were asked to transport an object that was too heavy for you for 15 miles?"
Usera (played by Riik)

"Well.. I'd leave it. If I can't move it, I can't move it. There's no rule I have to take it, and if there was, it'd be a silly rule."

"What would you do if you woke up one morning to the sound of people demolishing your home, knowing that alone, you are not strong enough to stop them? And they have laws to back them up, even though you are not beholden to those same laws?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Oh, I would destroy them when they aren't paying attention. And you don't break any laws as long as you aren't caught." Dust says, "I of course have never done such a thing." Dust turns to the next creature, "And what would you do if someone tried to take something that was dear to you, and you couldn't stop them?"
Behind the vixen mask, brown eyes narrowed. That was all there was to it. Not a frown. Not a change in the expression.

But, somehow, that simple detail would have made many people's knees buckle under the fierce, scorching intensity of her stare. Suddenly, it was as if the room's temperature had dropped several degrees below zero.

"That's easy said. I'd take it back, and they couldn't stop me. Could they try that?" And then a smirk flickered in her eyes, colder - if possible - than even her words had been. "'course they could."

"Now, what would you do if you were to choose between what you want to do, even if it might be wrong, and what you think is the right thing to do, which does not necessarily make you happy?"
Kadin Hossaini (played by Racket)

"Ha! Easy! The first one, of course!" they answered, their voice getting a little too loud. They spread their arms in a sudden burst of energy. "So, I suppose I'm supposed to make a scenario! If you had to go back in time, say... 100 years ago, and got to choose which country you land in, where would it be?" they asked, looking over at the next person.
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"I was still a spirit 100 years ago." T-T "But I suppose I'd head for France, I hear Flander's Fields were beautiful after the war." The kind akuryo thought for a minute. "Hey you, what would you do if you were able to go back and save Paul Walker?"
Pela (played by Riik)

"I-I'm sorry, who? I.... I wouldn't do anything. Because... I don't know what that is. Sorry."

"Um... what would you do if you woke up in a parallel world where everyone was fluffy and about my height, including yourself?"
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Slightly panic and then just go on with my regular life. Your asking someone who can turn into a wolf pup thanks to a gene in my father's side of the family. "

" What would you do if you ended up on an alien planet which looks like a more advanced earth? That is how I met my friend Narim actually"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus