Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Try to become likeable to aliens, maybe they'll keep me as a cool pet or somethin'.....Seducing an alien sounds pretty legit."

"What would you do if you had to fight a monster twice your size? Asking for a friend."
Bentley (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Probably freak out and run away.."

"What would you do if you found out that a vampire was actually vegan? Also, asking for a friend."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"laugh uncontrollably for about...five minutes, then probably flood them with questions out of curiosity"

"On a similar note, what would you do if you found a siren afraid of water?"
The scientist didn't even look up from his machinery.

"Considering we are discussing a cryptid with potentially lethal genetic disorder, in that it does not enable it to live in its natural element, the specimen should by all purposes be already dead. Then it'd not be morally objectionable to dissect for study purposes, in the name of science."

A thin smirk flickered upon his face. "Now, what would you do if you had the opportunity to reset the _universe_, but the average-minded majority just flat out got in the way?"
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Nope , I am not going to go through what happened like in Mystery incorporate "

" what would you do if you met a ghost "
"What kind of question is that? Pffft! They ain't real! What would you do if your ex stole your car and fled out of state?"
Faust (played anonymously)

"I'd be right behind her." The big man rumbles, picking his teeth with a sharp claw. Nose wrinkling at the thought. He takes a moment to consider his question, mouth quirking to the side, "What'cha gonna do when somebody blows your life-long theory outta the water? Prove 'ya wrong after all these years, yea?"

"Heh. Wouldn't that be somethin'?" He chuckles to himself, grin malicious.
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

"That would be a real treat" An amused huff was given as the jackal leans on one hand. "I'd offer them a seat and refreshments while we discussed it, look over the evidence they have collected and so on. To be proven wrong..." A sly grin creeps across his face while his focus shifts into the void. Suddenly his eyes clear and lock on to the next.

"Tell me, what would you do if the entire world turns it back on you even if all you desire is to help?"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"I, uh, wouldn't be surprised..." Hades' ears droop downward, a crooked smile crossing her face. "I was born a monster, after all! I didn't, y'know, have a say in that matter. And if the humans don't like me because of that, then that's fair. Demons aren't nice. But that won't stop me from moving forward!"

"Hey, so, what would you do if you suddenly woke up as a monster? Like, you roll out of bed one morning and you notice that you've turned into a werewolf or a demon or something. What would you do?"
Dean Winchester (played anonymously)

Dean smiled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Woke up a monster, huh? Well, if Sammy and I or even Bobby couldn't figure out how to reverse it, then the next step is obvious. They gotta do what they gotta do, I guess."

He pursed his lips before adding harshly, "They know I would return the favor. Ain't no monsters in this family."

He's probably lying, in particular, if it involves Sam. Dean would rather die than let his younger brother be taken like that. Such was his contrary nature. It must be a Winchester trait.

"If you had no choice," the hunter began, gesturing with his hands in an effort to round up his thoughts. "Would you sacrifice everything for people who don't even know you exist? People who don't even know what you do? Would you be humanity's whipping boy knowing no one gave a shit about you? What would you do?"

Existential crisis much, Dean?
Dante Marco Romano (played by Icysoul)

Dante blinked, head tilted. "I would, yes." They said. "I'm a scape goat of sorts." Dante leaned back, tilting their head. Dante looked up, frowning a bit. "I would sacrifice everything I had for humanity."

"What would you do if you lost the most important thing to you?" They asked, head still tilted.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

"I'd search every square inch of this universe to find it. I will shred anything that stands in my way down to its last atom." Sentinel deadpanned.

"What would you do if you were caught in a fight against a god?
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Kill them of course, and don't say Gods can't die because they can." She smiled darkly.

What would you do if you were through into your favorite video game?"
Guts- Berzerker of Demons (played by MangoNekros)

"You...? Kill a god? Please." he said, before quickly asking. "What's a videogame?"

"Better yet... what would you do if you best friends got taken away from you?"
"Too Late for that but worry not, I tracked them down, the rest is irrelevant."

"Instead, what would you do if you were forced to kill a loved one"
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Even if I were forced...I could never do that even if my life depended on it.."

"What would you do if you were forced to choose between your own life and a loved ones life?"
Cohen Magnus Howler (played by Icysoul)

“I’d let my loved ones live.” Cohen said, head tilted. “As long as I get to see them smile one last time before I die, it doesn’t matter to me. I’ll lay down my life.”

“What would you do if you were stranded in the middle of nowhere with only the one thing you hate?”
Helios Frigate (played by LunarValravn)

"Annoyance war!!!" The albino shouts, holding a fist in the air with a massive grin. "Lets rock this! Bet I can make them hate me more than I do them! Wait...thing!? That's no fun! I would ignore it or plug my ears! ...Unless it's deep water then...HEEEEEELP!"

"What would you do if you woke up and you no longer spoke words but cool musical sounds instead?"
"... huh." Burt's fur bristled nervously. Musical sounds? Like a freaking bird? "I don't know... try to serenade the girls?" he suggested, although he doubted that was going to win him any points. Girls already saw him as only a cute mascot, how would chirping like a bird make things any different? Then again, it was always worth a shot if it could mean a date!

"What would you do if after a booze you woke up in a place you don't know and where no one speaks your language?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Same thing I do every time that happens. Smokescreen and run.”

“What would you do if all alcohol was suddenly sparkling water?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus