Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Want to make friends

Kirito (played by KiritoFromSAO)

looking for friends to talk to and want to hear about your RPing!
rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5.
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!

PS. I also hope you find someone to RP with. Good luck!
aye what's up welcome to the rpr
Quipy_Cat

Hey Kirito

Wow never thought I’d encounter you here... [Kidding]

Welcome to RP Repository... I hope you find a Klein or... not or and a Eugeo.

May you enjoy it... it kind of is like SAO you get to live many lives here, from characters you design.

Have fun
Kitty Regards ^.^
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! You can message me if you wanna RP or just to chat.

What kind of RP do you like to do? Fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
Pen_Tsunami

Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Usually everyone’s nice here and tho some roleplay topics are overused, you can still add new elements to the pot and stuff, so it’s sort of like cooking! ( even tho I burnt white rice on my first try. )
I hope you find a lot of friends here!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! :)
Have a great time here!

I really liked SAO, and it probably had an effect on my RP stuff, so. Hi! I'm a big fan! :P Hee hee. But no, really, I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, AKA Shiny, Rainbow, Lithogra, SRL, etc. I like cooking, tea, books, movies, anime, manga, video games and some TV shows, too! Like The Witcher, that one is cool although definitely not the same rating as SAO. I like pineapple on pizza, and mint chocolate chip as an ice cream, and I also really like root beer floats! I don't put a TON of stock into star signs, but in case you do, the common Star Sign calender puts me as a Libra/Virgo cusp thingy. I think. Anyway! Feel free to chat with me some time! I'll try my best not to spit water on you when I laugh if you say something funny, because that happens sometimes in life. But it probably isn't comfortable. Oops. Anyway! Check out the groups, the forums, the games, the threads, the characters! Take as much time as you wanna, because we're mostly pretty cool people. Hee Hee. :P

Anyway, that's about it outta me! I'll probably see you around the forum or something, but until then, sayonara! :) Have fun, follow the rules, have a good time! Let your creative juices flow and stuff, but also drink water so you can stay hydrated. Heh. Bye byeeeee! :) 🌷 <3 🌻 <3 🌺 <3 🌻 <3 🌹 <3 🌷 <3 🌺
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, happy writing!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!! I hope you make lots of friends!!
Greetings!

You've chosen a great week to join. We're celebrating Epic Week. Check it out! It's a great place to make friends.
Hey there, welcome to the forums and the site. :) I'm still newish and am developing some characters, but I usually go with original characters of a fantasy or horror flavour, rather than draw specifically from fandom stuff. It's a joy when you really click with another player and have characters that work out; I hope you're able to find some of that here!

I've been finding the forums themselves can be a little slow if you want to chat, but I'd recommend the live chat hiding inside the Small Talk forum if you're just looking to hang out with folks. It's a bit like discord for that. The RP Discussion area is also good for general chat, but if you're looking to throw ideas around for your characters you may need to invest some back-and-forth time with folks to ramp up their interest.

In any case, Epic Week is starting today so there's lots of little ways to get involved. I hope you enjoy it here! Welcome!
Kirito wrote:
looking for friends to talk to and want to hear about your RPing!
Hi Kirito! How are you? I love love to chat with you about RPing ideas and such! Please feel free to PM me. :)
Hi Kirito, welcome to RPR site

I hope you are having a great time already
If you want to RP you can check the Looking for RP forums

If you want to chat, come to the main chatroom and say hello, you will meet new friends for sure

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Want to make friends

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus