Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Hello all, I am Anubis-San and I have sort of stumbled on this site and decided to get back into role play writing since I find myself at home more these days. I don't have much to say that my profile doesn't already. I like think I am a pretty laid back guy who enjoys spending his days on the couch with the wife, writing DnD characters, video games and assorted house work. I look forward to meeting you and if any wish to message me feel free.
Hello and welcome to RPR! Also, welcome back to RP writing :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around willing to help out and answer them.

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Welcome Anubis-San!

You'll find that RPR is a pretty friendly, fun place to get back into roleplaying!
We also have games, crafts, and other fun things here as well :)

If you have a chance - join us for Epic Week to fight dinos and aliens, explore, and collect weapons.
59371e16bf2c92a158a0bf84e1e70bb6.gif

HELLO THERE AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Please do enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask any questions.
Everyone is super friendly and would do their best to help you.
Anyway, have a good day and always take care!
See you around!
Welcome to RPR site!

if you want to jump into roleplaying stories, check the forums "looking for RP section"
if you want to meet the team, participate in Epic Week 2020 events or join the general chatroom called "Just talkin'"

In all cases, welcome aboard and have fun
Welcome to RPR! :)
Hello, and welcome to the RPR forums.
Welcome to the RPR! If you have any questions feel free to PM me c:
Welcome to the RP Repository! There's lots of friendly folk here who'd love to join you for some DnD character creation (or any manner of other RP related stuff!)
Welcome! I've been roleplaying online for many years and been in a lot of different forums and this is my favorite. I've been here 2 years and counting. I think you'll enjoy the community.
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome! I hope you find your home here on RPR and meet tons of wonderful people and RP partners! Its always good to see new people and you came at a great time! RPR is celebrating its 10th Birthday with Epic Week, so its a great time to jump in and have some fun :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Salutations, and welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay, friend!
Welcome to the RPRepository! I hope your stay at this wonderful site is a fun one! :D
Welcome to RPR. :) Hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
heya welcome to the rpr

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello Everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus