Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie Alert!

Hello! I am Verdant, and while I am new to this site I have been RPing on and off for several years.

My favorite kind of RPs tend to be either romance or adventures/quests (or a mix of both!) but I'm hoping to expand my horizons and try something new!

Now that all that is out of the way.... Could anyone point me to the magic button that creates all your character profiles for you?? XD I love RPing, but actually creating the profiles is the one thing I don't really enjoy.

Anyways, I'm excited to be here and meet you all! Have a good day/afternoon/night!
Morrigan

tumblr_op5jtaaOGp1t0hhm9o1_400.gif

Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you are ready to find all sorts of interesting writing styles and potential writing partners...and maybe even a few friends! This is a great role play community, and there is so much here to use for resources, for suggestions, or for tips to improve your own writing! I wish you the best of luck!

Once you have your character(s) build, and are ready to get them out for interest, don’t forget to check out the Looking for Roleplay forum, here.

That being said, remember to have fun, and best of luck!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Queen_of_Hell

Hey there and welcome to our friendly community! <3

When it comes to character profile creation, you'll see when you go to a "Create Character" option and confirm the name and gender of your character, there's an image of a minotaur-styled character and a dragon. Under the minotaur-styled character, you can click on the option to use wizard-something (forgot the name) and it'll automatically help you with inserting the basic info for YC. You'll just have to pick out a style for your profile!

Good luck <3
♡Greetings and Welcome to the RPR Community!♡

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :D I hope you'll have a grand time while you're here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository created by kim. You'll make plenty of freinds and roleplayers here in no time.
Welcome to the site! I'm still looking for that magical button to create all my character's profiles too! XD Like you, I loooove RPing, but sometimes dislike filling out profile information and making everything look not hideous.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around willing to answer them for you.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

There's also a Summer Soiree Event going on that can help you get right into some games too! :D

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just to chat, feel free to PM me.
(I would have answered your question, but I see people have beat me to it.)
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started.

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people instead of having to make your own.

As for creating profiles RPR has a number of beautiful templates to style the look of your character, as well as many easy to use widgets to plug in your characters info and get right to RP!

Happy gaming! See ya around!! :D
Verdant Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Welcome to RPR, Verdant!

To get started creating your characters, look under 'Your Stuff' and 'Characters' - or use this handy link.
There's a help section about how to customize pages using BBCode here, and a listing of character sites to browse through here (if you want some ideas!)

Good luck, and I earnestly hope you enjoy your time here!
Hello and welcome!
Wolfmaster072

7ceaa761968a224a7e078e7d0a048cfb.jpg
Greetings!

☾Hello, Beastie! I am Wolfmaster, though you can just call me Wolf or Wolfie for short! I am still new here myself, but I will still help you in any way that I can! With limitations, of course... If you have any questions about this site, don’t hesitate to ask, as I know that everyone here with try to help to the best of their ability. You can also visit the Help Database If you need help with coding or finding stuff across the site.☽

☾As for rping, my little Beast, don’t worry. You can always find someone willing to rp with you! To start off, you might want to search for an rp, but if you can’t find one to your liking then you are always welcome to put one up! I’m sure that eventually you will find some willing partners!☽

☾If you ever get tired of an rp, don’t be afraid to tell your partners that you are leaving. If you do or if you’ll be gone for a while, please tell them! People don’t like being ghosted and it makes it more convenient if you say that you’re taking a break. Don’t worry, as we will understand that not everyone can be on and that people are busy!☽

☾Last but not least, let everyone here wish you a warm welcome! We are all happy when someone’s new joins in and we all look forward to rping with you! Good luck, have a nice day, and welcome to our community!☽
Welcome to the community my friend. Hope you enjoy every minute of staying in here which I'm sure you will.

If you had any question or offer, don't be shy to PM me. I will help you as far as I can.

Cheers.
Welcome to RPR! Your profile picture is gorgeous. :) I hope you have a great time here! :) :D

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, or SRL, or Shiny, or whatever you'd like to call me by. :P I like reading, writing, drawing, and RP, and I listen to music. Whee! :P Normal-person profile! Haha. :) Uh, this is a great site, it's got a Help thingy in the dropdown, it's got a Find RP, also in the dropdown areas, I believe... It has a great deal of Forums, Threads, and Groups, which are all quite dandy. :) It has, of course, a lovely community, which is very dear and nice, so please be a little gentle with it. ;) ;P :D But not too much! There are lots of ratings, of course, so you can decide what sort of roleplay you want to see/participate in. There are moderators, and they're very good, and there's a bug report form, which is quite neat. Request Mod button, and dropdown menu, respectively. :P Ah, the Groups are something I find really fun, although they might not be for everyone. There are In-Character ones, Out-Of-Character ones, and probably some In-Between ones.
If you want to message sometime, feel free to message me! ^_^ I usually get on here a few times a week, at least. Sometimes more. Sometimes less. It depends. on things and stuff, and meee... Hehehe. Anyhow! See you around, probably! :)

Be careful, follow the rules, have a great time, find some friends if you want some of those, :P, and be good! Bye-bye! Ciao :D <3 :) <3 :D :) <3 <3 :P :) <3 :3 <3 ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie Alert!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus