Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello there, I'm xylogical I am an artist that is bored as ever,
My favorite role plays are:
Fnaf, warriors, wolf rps, dragon rps, and horror rps,
I have been role playing for a while now, but I have been getting a little bored so I went searching and found this site.
Now I said I was an artist, what I like to draw is:
Characters, dragons, cats, wolf's, creepy stuff, animals, you know, the usual.
I hope to inspire people and make others happy and creative!
Welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome xylogical!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Xylogical! I hope you find many wonderful RP's here.
Hello and welcome Xylogical! I hope you have fun and find RP you enjoy. :)
Hiya! Welcome to RpR! I'm an artist too! I hope you enjoy your time here! ▼・ᴥ・▼
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
pixl.Bee

Hey, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here! (I like Warriors too, btw!)
You're a braver person than I. I don't think I could handle a horror rp so power to ya. I've done like gore though fine.

Hope you have a good time on the site.
Hello there and welcome to RPR!

If you ever need any assistance with anything or are just looking to talk about character/plot stuff feel free to shoot me a message.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities.
Hi there! Welcome to the site, I hope you have a wonderful time here.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for. <3
Icysoul

Welcome to RPR
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to our little community! I'm happy to see an artist come in-- they're always welcome. I hope to see your work in the future. 😊

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus