Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

K 4 (played by Jooters)

"I lived beyond my creator and voice provider."

The character below has a niche hobby or interest
Kyo Kusanagi (played by FictionDragonborn)

... Does Kamen Rider Count?

*The character below went to Japan before*
Tsukiko (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I was born in Japan, lived there until just recently :)

The character below has a noteworthy scar
Ryota Zen'in (played by SoulHeart57)

"I probably have tons. I have some over my arms where I destoryed them while moving too fast, and I'm going to get one on my eye because my creator thinks it will Look cool and won't HURT LIKE HLL!"

The person below outshines everyone in a certain category.
BL00DF4NG (played by Jooters)

"3DG1N3SS!!!!" No further explanation needed. Just look at him.

The character below likes spicy food
"We in Sunagakure usually make a lot of spicy food in our cuisine, so most people grow to enjoy it."

the person below has an immense hidden power.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Oh, yeah.. I forget Im my mothers son sometimes..-"

The person below knows magic tricks!
Joot (played by Jooters)

His eyes light up with excitement. "OH! OH! I'M A SORCERER!"

The character below needs a hug and a nap
Karma (played anonymously)

"... I don't need a hug... Or nap..." He said looking away, though he knew both would be nice. Though wouldn't admit to it as the captain of the undergrounds guard. Neither of the Queen's appreciated weaknesses being shown in their guardsmen.

The character below finds it hard to accept their own emotions the way they are or were
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

Mads thought back to all the times they’d acted out of emotions. Sometimes it was for the better, and sometimes for the far, far worse. Mads shuddered at the mere thought of it and quickly tried to think of something else, like Hey the clouds look pretty today..

Eventually they replied, “Let’s just say… it’s complicated.”

The character below has an oddly specific but unusable talent.
I have a habit of blowing things up. For example, I blew up a Sternritter Base Because Lille Barro called me a Snake Paradox.

(The Character below loves explosions)
Oliver Abraham White (played anonymously)

"Explosions are so exciting! As long as they're done from a safe distance. I wouldn't want anyone getting hurt."

The character below is left handed.
Dominick (played anonymously)

"I'm left handed." Dominick warmly smiled, "But it makes no difference which hand I can use when I can't paint a single tree.." He sighed.

The character below worships some kind of demonic being
Dulirn (played by Juls)

"I don't know if I'd call it worship. That's such a misleading term. It's simply a business transaction. I provide it sacrifices via ritual and it imparts ancient, forgotten knowledge."

The character below has a price on their head.
Eugene Fitzherbert (played anonymously)

"Weeeeeeell, I wouldn't say that.." Eugene looked around. "I mean, I am kind of wanted in a few places outside of the Kingdom of Corona.. But those, those don't count! Right? Right? Yeah they don't count." He shook his head.

The person below has stolen something before
"Stolen something."

There was so much MIRTH in the eyes behind the mask, it was easy to imagine Cris struggling to not burst into laughs any moment. "Dude, I used to be a pirate, I didn't steal somethings, I stole a lot of things! You should've seen me and Badzooka in the old days, we had wanted posters with our faces all over multiple town! I have a collection of all the posters and the newspaper clippings 'n blog mentions of our deeds, it's like one of those big fat family photo albums except it's all about the good ol' days. And you have no idea how many of the tricks of the trade still come in handy when you're out of thieving business. Lock yourself out? Bam - pickpocket. Gotta sneak on some target during vigilante work? Follow them discreetly and steal their documents. Have a work meeting to sit out? Covert story like you're being interrogated by the cops. Stealing is like a boot camp for, oh, so many things..." She smiled fondly behnd the mask thinking back about the sense of freedom of the good old days, then:

"My turn to guess! Hmmm... the character below, let's see... the character below can handle firearms!"
Noel uses them. I have no need for Such barbaric weapons.

The character below has a terrible relationship with their sibling
Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

"Both of them, as a matterrr of fact!" Somehow, Bho didn't seem all that bothered by this. "Arguably, I'm in a betterrr place now because of it. Well, maybe not 'better' to some people, but I've gained a lot of valuable life skills."
hz9i7W3.png

The character below is talented with healing magic.
Hekili'akos (played by CrystalDisc)

"It's kinda in the elemental description," Hekili claims. "According to some earthly realms, the sun speeds up the healing process and kills harmful bacteria. What I do is sort of a stronger version of that."

The character below likes to take pictures, or indulges in photography.
Silis Bakirtzis (played anonymously)

"I'm not sure what this 'picture' is that you speak of...but I've recently began dabbling in art. In a way I enjoy capturing pictures with my work! Well, when I don't accidently break it."

The character below is an adrenaline junkie- loves a thrill.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus