Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey all!

PrazeMelone

I’m relatively new here, been lurking for some time but thought I’d get around to adding some characters and introducing myself. I’m a veteran RPer of at least a decade, and have been playing D&D for almost four years now. My main interest lies in detailed RP and storytelling in fantasy settings.
Welcome aboard, I'm sure you'll love this site! ^_^
PrazeMelone Topic Starter

Thanks! I’m sure I will.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome!

Hello!
Welcome to RPR, PrazeMelone!

I hope you find some fantastic stories! Any questions about the site so far? :)

Thank you! Not at the moment, I should be good for the time being. Just looking to introduce my OCs in some scenes. :)
Welcome to Rpr there are so many awesome people on here you're going to have a great time
Rinny_Howler

Hello Melone! We hope that you enjoy your stay in our happy, little community!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
Yo, welcome, whatever you're into, there's always someone around
Well HOWDY its good to have you on RPR! I can personally guarantee you will have a great time here!

I hope to see you around some time! But in the mean time, I wish you good tidings on finding a good RP!!!
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

Note: See you in the funny papers!

hello all
Hello there! Please don't be afraid to reach out and RP with me! I've been looking to get into D&D with no luck. However, please reach out in case you ever need a story done!
pixl.Bee

Hello, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here :)
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find your one true love because there are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate/online Lover!!!!
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here, also!
Welcome to RPR!
A belated welcome, dear lurker! I hope you'll have a lot of fun on RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus