Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hello!
I'm new here and new to RPing. I would love if someone could help me and show me the ropes to this because it seems awesome!
Thank you guys!
Rogue-Scribe

Hay Fuzz. Welcome! It is fun.
You may want to take a look at the whole getting started pages to get an idea how to get things set up here. Enjoy yourself!
Icysoul

Welcome to our family.
Fuzzybobcat Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hay Fuzz. Welcome! It is fun.
You may want to take a look at the whole getting started pages to get an idea how to get things set up here. Enjoy yourself!
Thank you for the tips!

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to our family.
Thank you!
Welcome to RPR, Fuzzybobcat! And welcome to the hobby! Any particular kinds of stories interest you? :)
Buried_In_A_Book

Hey, Fuzzy! Welcome to RPR 😊 what kind of style do you prefer? Favorite genre?

Juls wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Fuzzybobcat! And welcome to the hobby! Any particular kinds of stories interest you? :)
I like some fantasy and apocalyptic stories, but I'd try almost anything.

Buried_In_A_Book wrote:
Hey, Fuzzy! Welcome to RPR 😊 what kind of style do you prefer? Favorite genre?
Thank you for the kind welcome! Like I said to Juls, I enjoy fantasy, but I would be up for anything!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Hello Fuzzybobcat (adorable name, btw!) and welcome on RPR! :)
Welcomeeeeeee to RPR nwn
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there Fuzzy! Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a great time and meet wonderful friends and a lot of great stories to RP in.
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! 👑❤️
Hi Fuzzy kitten! Let me scratch your ears with a few tips on RP that have really helped me on the site:
1) I've found the Beginner's guide to be exceedingly useful when I started.

2) customize your profile ! Add things like the genres you like to play in and your general limits in terms of more adult themes. This is a great time saver for anyone interested in RPing with you.

3) if you just want to jump into things, go to the looking for RP forum

I hope this helped, and welcome again to RPR !!
Hello Fuzzybobcat, you are certainly most welcome here, and please don't be afraid of being new here, if you know how to write then the rest is easy, role-playing is one the greatest activities that would allow you to immerse into the lands of impossible, I believe the best feature of humanity is the power to imagine and create things, so let your imagination be free here, people are exceedingly friendly and supportive here.
Hi there, welcome to RPR!!
Rinny_Howler

Hello and welcome to the community!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus