Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Roleplay?????

Mikathepika13

I REALLY would love to do a roleplay! If you’re friendly and good with LGBTQ ships or relationships, I am open and free. Though I am willing to do anything, as long as you’re a friendly person!
Welcome to RPR!!

Theres lots of people that love LGBTQ relationship RP’s!!! ((I’m one of them XD))

I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people that would love to RP with you!!!

Good luck hunting!!
:3
JetStorm

Howdy partner

Welcome to the rpr family, hope ya make loads of friends and have tons of fun.

if you are ever interested in a rp, shoot me a message sometime, I am also LGBTQ+ friendly.
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Mika! This is a wonderful family here and we are glad you have joined! May you find loads of friendly partners and fun stories!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Mika! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay! There seems to be more LGBTQIA+ roleplay requests than straight FxM sometimes here so you should settle in well.

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with the Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Bendyizzt

Hello!!! Welcome to RPR friend!!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome to RPR Mika! Hope you enjoy your time here! And if you ever want to RP, my door's always opened! :)
Hi Mika!

There are LOTS of people on here who do LGBTQ+ romance, I included lol
People here tend to be very friendly too, so you'll have no issue fitting right in!

Welcome to RPR!
MacieLightfoot

Mikathepika13 wrote:
I REALLY would love to do a roleplay! If you’re friendly and good with LGBTQ ships or relationships, I am open and free. Though I am willing to do anything, as long as you’re a friendly person!

Welcome to the site. Message me. Perhaps something can be formed.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR
Welcome to RPR!
Don't worry--there are ton of supporters of LGBTQ ships on this site, as I am also one of them! RPR is kind and friendly to everyone.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR Mika! If you would like to we can start an rp. I personally support LGBTQ and think that people should be able to be with whoever they want to. Anyway, hope you have a great time rping here!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family, Mikathepika13
Mikathepika13 wrote:

Hello hello! And welcome! 🤗💖

tenor.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Roleplay?????

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus