Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

This is TwoWorlds!
I’m coming straight from Roleplay.me looking for something new. I’ve created a custom world for us to RP, but I’m also to roleplaying whatever! I’m a furry, (don’t be frightened; we’re not gross), so expect me to play furries!
MacieLightfoot

TwoWorlds wrote:
This is TwoWorlds!
I’m coming straight from Roleplay.me looking for something new. I’ve created a custom world for us to RP, but I’m also to roleplaying whatever! I’m a furry, (don’t be frightened; we’re not gross), so expect me to play furries!

Welcome to the site!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, TwoWorlds! I know we have already talked a bit because of the pirate roleplay but this is a formal welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Two Worlds! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay! Hope you find some good people to write with! I did a stint on RP. ME a few years ago. Some nice people but I never could get the hang of the place.

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Welcome to RPR!
Everyone is welcomed and loved, even if you are a furry or not, so don't worry! :)
Welcome to RPR!!!

I hope you have a great time here!!!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR TwoWorlds! If you would like, I can rp with you. Hope you find some great rps and have lots of fun!
Bendyizzt

Hello TwoWorlds, Welcome to RPR
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, TwoWorlds. I hope you love it here, we are a wonderful community! Thank you so much for introducing yourself!
Welcome !
Icysoul

Welcome to our family.
Welcome to RPR! It's great to have you here :)
Hallooo TwoWorlds!

Welcome to RPR, the community here is friendly and amazing~
Plenty of people on RPR play furries, I'm sure you'll find many people to RP with you

See you around!
Hi TwoWorlds! Welcome to RPR!

I hope your fuzzy self finds the best of fun here.

I'm also really curious about that custom world you mentioned? (that's the worldbuilder in me going "oooooh") So if you wanna chat about it (or maybe start a RP?), let me know.
Hello and welcome to RPR!
Hiya! If you ever wanna start an RP or something, DM me! I'd love a new adventure.
Welcome to rpr
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus