Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello hello!

Hi! I'm Giulia, I'm 24 from Italy! :)

I'm not new to RP but I'm very new to forums. I've always done one-on-one RP through various texting apps, so hopefully, I get a hang of it over here as well! :)
I do anything from fantasy adventures to modern slice-of-life, preferably clean, but I'm fine with more adult topics too! I'm honestly open to anything and would love to experience all sorts of RPs! I also love making characters, so I might do that a lot eheh :P

Thank you for your time <3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Giulia! Hoping all is well there in Italy!
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello! :)
Welcome! I hope you have a good time here. You don't have to do forum roleplays here, though, you can still do 1 x 1 over dm.
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D You'll definetly do just fine here, the community is chill and friendly. .v.
Welcome! Sounds like you’ll enjoy it here. If you like creating characters, this is a great site. I feel my characters develop here. Having a bio page makes them feel more finite and is a good way to record IC history and updates. We should collaborate! Up for some world building?
GiuliMa Topic Starter

Thank you everyone! 💖 It does indeed seem like a very lovely community! 🥰
Welcome to RPR, friend! :D
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR, started here about a week ago myself.
welcome hope you enjoy it here!
JetStorm

Welcome aboard
Narama

Hi Giulima, I'm rather new myself. If you'd ever like to RP always feel free to message me. Also, I just joined RPR today too. lol
Welcome to RPR!!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome :3 if you need someone to rp with just pm me and we could start right away ;)
Victoriantruth

Hi there!

Welcome to the wonderful land of rprepository.

You'll find the time and space to explore anything you need to fulfill your rp needs.

I absolutely love rpr and I hope you do too.

Please dm me if you need help with anything!

Greets
Vic
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here.

There are lots of games, lots of characters, and a few good rules. Hope you can keep to those and have fun! If you ever wanna chat, message me or someone you feel like talking to. We'd probably be happy to chat! :D Also, Epic Week is coming on! Don't forget to check that out. Ah, if you have a problem, please contact a mod, submit a bug report, and/or look around and maybe post in the Help forum. That's what they're there for!
Anyway, have a great time here, there are forums and groups and all sorts of threads! :)

That's about all from me! Be nice, stay creative, take care of yourself! Maybe you can make some friends. Ciao! 👋 -Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :D :O :P :) ;) ;D :P :) :D :P :D :D :) :) :) :) XD :)
Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome Giulia! Hoping all is well there in Italy!
Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!

Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Welcome to the RPR! This is by far the best online community I've found in my nearly 20 years of online Play-by-post RPing. Epic week is a great way to get involved and earn a slice of cake. The forums are a great way to meet people and find games. There are also lots of discussions to get involved in and mini-games on the boards. Those are also a good way to get to know other members. Good luck!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus