Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » new and feelin nervous

eremophobic

so i have roleplayed for a few years now,
and i recently found out about rpr. it seems nice and i wanna try it out.

i usually roleplay anime and stuff, so if anyone is interested, let me know :)

i can rp:
- my hero academia
- harry potter
- marvel
- black butler
eremophobic Topic Starter

also! if you’re interested, you can just message me, i only do 1x1
welcome I hope you enjoy it here!
JetStorm

Hello,welcome to the rpr family,I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to RPR, friend! :D
Welcome to rpr! I'm glad I get to welcome you! From what I've experienced, I'm glad to say we have a good community. I'm here if you ever want to rp or talk!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
YOOOO
Hi there and welcome! Always great to see someone new!

I would love to hear more about your interests! It looks like we both have a thing for the Marvel world. :)

Feel free to look over my profile and characters to see if anything catches your eye! Even if nothing does, you can message me anytime. I love chatting about new characters and tossing ideas back and forth or even just making new friends :)

Hope you feel right at home here.

XOXO
Cassie
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

We've got a marvelous community and a lot of lovely games and characters, so feel free to look around it while following the rules and having fun! :P There's lots to do here, and if you get overwhelmed, just talk to someone or maybe log off for a bit and get some water. ;) :) :) Hehe. Uh, if there is a problem, press the Mod Request Button or use the Bug Report Form to help fix it. :) :) :) If you wanna chat, you can go ahead and message me some time, whenever you like! I'd probably be glad to chat for a bit. There's also a smalltalk forum, an art and creativity forum, and a thread for forum games... There are ways to Look For RP or Find RP, and even a Search bar! :) So look around, have fun, all that stuff.

That's about all from me! Have a great time, be good, stay creative, and be safe! Thanks! Byebye! ~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;3 ;) :P :O :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :O :P :)
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you’ll create many wonderful stories and experiences here with us!
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome aboard! The best way to meet people is to go to the forums. There are lots of games there to join. You can also post specific ads for what you are looking for. You also came in at a great time since it is Epic week! Be sure to get involved so you'll get a piece of birthday cake to display on your profile.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! No need to be shy here, if you need any help don’t be afraid to ask. :)

You came at a exciting time! It’s epic week!
Welcome to RPR! It's always nice to see another fellow Marvel fan! I hope you have a great time here.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here 💖

You are on: Forums » Introductions » new and feelin nervous

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus