Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Hi! I’m new here, I’ve heard a lot about this site and decided to give it a go!
anyways, heres some things bout’ me :)
-I like DreamSMP and Warrior Cats
-I play both Gacha club and Gacha Life(yes, I’m a loser)
-I can draw and animate :D

and uh..
Yeah that’s all ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to RPR, friend! :D

Yes, Dream!!! ;)
Welcome to RPR,!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Cloudy Tears! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RPR a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
welcome hope you enjoy it here!
Hello and welcome to the RPR Family! :D
Welcome! Be sure to check out Epic Week! The forums are the fastest way to get to know people and find games. I am sure you'll like it here. Good luck!
Raspberry_Beret

Hi there, it's nice to have you here! Welcome to RPR!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP are you into? Enjoy your stay!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I see no problem with Gacha, though it does confuse me as the game is more centered around character creation and story-telling than gachas. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here!
clxudy_tears wrote:
Hi! I’m new here, I’ve heard a lot about this site and decided to give it a go!
anyways, heres some things bout’ me :)
-I like DreamSMP and Warrior Cats
-I play both Gacha club and Gacha Life(yes, I’m a loser)
-I can draw and animate :D

and uh..
Yeah that’s all ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Hi clxudy_tears

If you can draw and animate why not share some of your arty creations in our Art & Creativity forum?

Roleplaying wise, you can post which RPs your are looking for at our Looking for RP forum, check out the existing posts first in case you would like to join any, if not, post a new request of your own

I hope you enjoy it here
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here, and be sure to check out the Epic Week event!
Welcome to RPR!! I hope you'll have a great time here.

There's so much to do, and so much fun you can have! You should check out the Epic Week farming game here if you like avatar games. :P It's not based around avatars, but you can redesign your own all the time, and it's really fun! :D
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this. ⚔️ https://www.rprepository.com/help
And if you ever wanna chat, feel free to message me or something! :) If you have any problems with people or finding stuff on the site, how about asking a moderator? They're generally very nice. And if you find a problem with the site itself, submit a bug report! There probably won't be too many of those unless you look hard, though. But who knows? :P
Anyway, go have fun on the site!

That's about all from me! Be good, stay creative and nice and cool, and all that stuff, and roleplay if you feel like it! Take care! Byeeee bye! ~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :( :O :) :D :) :) :O :P :O :D :D :D :D ;D :3 ;3 ;) :) :D :) :) ;D ;) :P ;D :) :D :)
Hello and welcome to the site! Cheers to making new friends and creating a lot of fun stories!
Hi!! Welcome to RPR!! It's so cool that you like to draw and animate: do you have a favorite animator or artist?? Personally, I'm a big fan of UnknownSpy on Youtube; however, they do draw a LOT of butts and more risque stuff, so just be forewarned, haha. Again, welcome to RPR, and I hope you have a TON of fun here!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR!
RP Repository welcomes you, C-tears!

I noticed you stated you can animate - do you have a gallery I may take a peek at? I do enjoy moving pixels!
Hi and welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus