Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"Sparring? I think I could use something like that to help reshape my energy into, er, something less destructive. An outlet, I suppose. I'd love that."
They're honestly pretty Chill to hang out with. Not to mention I like someone with a good style.
Abigail Welsh (played by Kotomi657)

"I-i'm definitely NOT scared of you...b-but do you really not like cats? That's all wrong! Cats are the best...let me show you why! And maybe after you can explain your cool techniques..."
Hikari Saito (played by Reithesniper)

"They offered to braid my hair once, Im not too good with hair so itd be nice to have a new friend!-"
"and of course he went and tracked them down to one of these games-"
“Teas8ng him is fun, after all, out of us 2 Kage, he’s the weaker one. But he’s a good sparring partner.”
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

She's got Spirit. I like that.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo!" ("I can probably try to learn a thing or two from him!")
"Because he's so adorable and a squishy little ball!"
His skills impress me.
Claude Gau (played by Jaws)

"To teach a fun sponge a lesson about having fun actually. Relaxing and letting go every once in a while."
"You seem kinda tough. Can you teach me how to be tougher? I'll teach you how to skateboard as a thanks."
"I mean, we can go to a concert together. My battle buddy tells me I need to get out and work my way through the grieving process. I won't hit on you because I still love my girlfriend even though she recently passed away..."
A warrior will always get another warrior, its a silent fraternity, even eras apart, even armies apart. It's one of the rare things that you become as a result of experience rather than being born into and at the same time it becomes rarer as time goes on. I'm sure we'd have our tales to tell, I'm sure some things would seem familiar and others new.
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

He reminds me of a spartan I fought once. I'm sure He's got a few Tales to Tell.
The man's eyes narrowed as he inspected Spawn, tilting his head. "Hmmm......I think he has a lot of interesting stories to tell. I wonder how the fear toxin will affect him."
Eun Ae Chun (played anonymously)

"I wish to learn how to become fearless! Please teach me your ways." The woman beamed a confident smile. Only she knew the fear she held on a daily basis, and how desperately she wished to overcome it.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus