Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Roll Light (played by Marin)

I'm a robot, he likes robots... I'm sure we could have at least a little fun getting to know each other!
Geist (played by hexblading)

"Your hands are light to help the people around you. Acts of service are a language of love. There is nothing but goodness about you. I would help you clean and cook."
Mallory (played by Marin)

I feel like you'd be good, mentally engaging company. And that's some of my favorite company~! ^^
"A mutant human? I'm sure my dear queen would love it if I harvested your soul! She could use it to spawn a strong demon, I'm sure... Or, at least one that's somewhat better than those weak, insignificant ones she's made thus far, anyway."
Jhalue Ninn (played by Juls)

"Surely you and I could come to some mutually beneficial arrangement - something that would please both of our queens?"
"Damn, I haven't been a slaver in a long-ass time! If I ever need an in back into the business, I know who to look for."
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"Always enjoyed a good tall tale and sounds like ya sure got plenty of 'em, Mr. Chase. Lemme buy a round a drinks while you tell one."
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

"You're a cowboy, and cowboys are cool." The boy said flatly.
Mallory (played by Marin)

I'd say little brother vibes but you're taller than me. xD ...But still for similar reasons.
"Well I need information on the town for the case I'm working on and you seem like the perfect person to get it from." Alexander says coldly.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Similarly, your use would be for me to siphon off or trade whatever information I want or need. And rest assured, I will get it whether you will to or not."
Antonia Sanchez (played anonymously)

Toni seemed to casually glance at the other woman, but she was silently forming her opinions before she spoke. "You seem like you might know your way around and might help someone looking into a strange set of circumstances."
Green Crewmate (played anonymously)

Green just stares at them and shrugged. Not knowing what to do.
"Well, aren't you a sussy little baka." His burning focus fixed on the verdant Crewmate's ominously emotionless features, Randle had to bite down into his cigarillo's paper to not let the shiver down his spine get the best of him. Despite their ridiculously underwhelming size, there were a lot of things about the Crewmate that rubbed him the wrong way. "You and I'd share a perimeter, I reckon, though I wouldn't be so sure if any of that hanging about would be fun for either of us. If anything, it would be closer to me keeping an eye on you, just to make sure you won't vent on any of the good folks in this town. Can't say there's many, but uhh-" Metaspace was weird. Randle hardly knew beyond 1% of the people in it. Regardless, an Imposter's knife into a stranger's gut was homocide no matter what, and he'd sooner chop his tail clean off than to let innocent Forum Gamers be slaughtered on his watch. "And, ya know, even if ya manage to convince me that you are not, in fact, the Imposter among us, I'm sure you and I would have one heck of a time together catching whoever is." A green'ish face-lacking spaceman and an Anti-Magick fueled feline gumshoe. Mwah, he'd been part of stranger collaborations.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The woman looked Randle up and down with a curious glint in her eyes; while she wasn't exactly short herself, the construct was definitely taller and heftier than most. A happy smile spread across her cheeks as she jutted a perfectly manicured finger into his rubbery face, poking into his delicate synthetic skin.

"You look like you need some cheering up! Like, the weight of the world's on your shoulders and all you need is a little tune-out, a little time to yourself and some peace of mind. Everything needs maintenance! If you don't schedule time for yourself, it will be arranged for you! I know just the places to go relax and unwind. I'd take you to Thavnair, where I was born! There's dance troupes that can actually suck the depression out of you. Literally. It becomes something demonic and then they fight it. Come on, let's hang out just to chill! You look like you need it."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

The vulture follows the feline lady around picking stray hairs off of her outfit. Happy to follow her around even if he gets annoying.
X23 (played anonymously)

"A vulture follows death and death follows me..."
Rubedo Sanguis (played by Lumaslily)

“ I would hang out with you because dark and brooding types are fun to mess with!”
"I'd like to see what tricks she hides up her sleeve. After all what would friendship be if it wasn't for tricks, it does make fighting more interesting. "
Marlie (played by Jejune)

Marlie would stare at the man with her sewn on eyes, her hand moving ever so slightly in a wave before flopping back down, seemingly respecting the man enough not to cause havoc.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus