Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Estevan Tapper (played anonymously)

"'There is no shame in doing what you need to survive', huh? Well that in itself is the exact spirit I like to hear," he said with a terse nod. "Granted, I will probably never cross paths with you, but if so, I'm sure our views on the world may co-align. Nice to meet someone else who believes such an ideal."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Well, he is an upright businessman, and we share a market. I'm sure a casual chat, a bit of collaboration and perhaps a meager alliance could elevate both our stations as well as our chances of survival." Zaharah said, one leg over the other, practiced and cool.

"Competitors that aren't made allies of in this industry do not take long to infringe on your marks, so it would be pertinent to draw boundaries while you still can."
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

Rhialla crosses her arms, "I see us as enemies first because of her profession as an assassin, but then we go on this," gestures widely with her arms, as she continues, "grand adventure and we end up forming the close bond of friendship."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Whatever circumstances have brought us together, we will likely work toward the same goal," Sherlock said assuredly.

"Something stands in the way of a specific truth, or perhaps we have a common enemy that continues to evade our efforts -- whatever the case may be, we have the motivation and combined resources to put our heads together and accomplish the task at hand."
Single Mother (played by PinkBrat)

"I don't know what reason would bring us together but you seem really intelligent. I think I would like to listen to you, to hear your thoughts on different things."
Evelyn Drake (played by Gwendolyne)

“ Feels like we could be friends, if we ran into each other. If you need anything from me, I can try to help, well, you’re cute.” Eve’s lips smiled, “you seem like a ray of strong sunlight through dark skies!”
Just gonna do OOC

Yes, I would! She sounds cool!

"Everyone has their own reasons for what they do, but I can't fathom a reason for us to meet or mingle other than a mere crossing of paths," Sherlock said, a downward turn of the lips suggesting a vague irritation.

"It would likely be something predictable -- we're after the last pastry at whatever local shop and then we have to suffer through that oh-so-mundane polite exchange as to who has a rightful claim to it."
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

"Well, it is plainly obvious you have brilliance and intellect in spades; you make sure it is known, and there is no harm in that." Zubairad pondered, pinching his chin in thought. "Humility rarely served anyone well, save for the want to remain unseen, and what are stars meant to be if not lights in the dark?"

"The machinations of your mind are a wonder. I'd like to observe you and how you work."
Katy Runes (played by Rattlesnake)

“I’d hang out with him, If I was trying to hunt someone down or something. He’s really cool and looks like he’s seen all the action.
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd walked to katy and said "YES! I WOULD!!" and offered a high five "mostly because I love hanging out with people"
Medo (played by Reithesniper)

"Although I am not fond of touching most things, I'd happily sit down to talk" she'd try to smile....it hurts her cheeks in like 10 seconds-
"On a professional level, would be interesting to talk with you so I could learn more"

"We already have," Sherlock said plainly. "Smalltalk and a smoke. It was out of the ordinary for me, and quite unexpected. I tend not to enjoy most smalltalk. It's superficial. Nevertheless, best of luck with your efforts in explaining the complexities of your work to the layman."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Murr hurr mphuphurrur, hurr mph phrr." [Translation: "In my opinion, you would burn."]
Epox (played by X2C)

(IC) There are a lot of things I'd like to see burn!
Edith (played by fig)

"he's blue. enough said."
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

The mute prince felt something about her and it hurt his heart. Was she hurting? That meant he needed to help her. He would smile at her and gestured for her to follow him to the Rilynath royal palace.
Lael (played by Jaws)

"What happened to this mister is sad but he seems like a good person", the little girl said as she held a popsicle, "You can have one of my popsicles."
Sol's body language was immediately paternal - clearly, he saw much of his own child in this girl. He crouched to her level, though not without a nasty click from overworked joints.

"Where are your parents?" Uncharacteristic gentleness was the main undercurrent in his tone, now; a father's concern never fades, even though his own daughter was now grown.
"I suppose that I should at least supervise... although god knows I'm not going to become some glorified babysitter."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus