Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Who wouldn't want to hang out with a Vampire?" She asks with a smile.
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"She's Ultra-Woman. Huge fan.. 'Nuff said." Spider-Man said with an Eddie's Pizza box in his hands.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“I wanna see if i can squash you like a spider!”
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"Cause shes my kid-"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Two words: kitty ears"
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"Not a scientist. Besides, the armor's pretty cool."
Caleb Carlisle (played by witch)

"Animals are cute, and this one's a funny little thing. I'd like to keep it around as a curiosity. And feed it cheese."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" I hung out with Aliens because of my job thought most of the time I have Rescue some or deal with ones. I do have some pals who I met that are aliens. One reminds me of a calmer version my uncle Harvey, one who trust me the most of my group, and one who is basically makes the rest of my team blood boils because he is part of this alien species that is obsess with Egypt Mythology. Long story short I saved him from getting zapped and now he paying me back by being a friend. "
"I mean, come on now, she seems like the gal one day you're sharing void lances zaps, and phase sword slashes with, and the next you are sharing your bowl of pop-corns with melted Oreos on top while watching Warpflix together under a Bantha's blanket."

He chuckles, his fingers twitching in anticipation to... which one of the two parts again? Prospero if I know...

"I'm not that insane to pass such an occasion, now now!"
" I might be considered a heretic for saying this but nothing quite entertains upon the battlefield or otherwise, like these jesters. I think I first grew fond of them when I interrogated one, the clown wouldn't stop telling jokes or quipping even when subjected to well... when I decided to put it out of its misery it laughed in the face of the bolter and told a joke that got a chuckle out of me, we laughed for a while before I put it out... I also like Harlequins because, like Commissars, they tend to scare the emperor's light out of a guardsman. Yes, I think we would for lack of a better phrase hang out, I don't imagine it being too long given the circumstances we find ourselves in but it would make it all the more entertaining to see who'd have the last laugh "
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

"He seems like he has a lot of stories, and I always stick around for a good story, man. A good story can probably keep anyone around, though."
"He looks like the drummer from my band I was in before I left for the Marines. We were called Sons of the Sirens" he said with a grin
" We might be ages and realms apart but soldiers can inevitably find something to relate to, it's a lifestyle more than anything and i'm not talking about brigands or warbands, being part of an army, a proper army, with all the discipline and rigor being a part of it, is something in and of itself. He reminds me vaguely of many a bold legionary under my command, young men, bold, not unlike he, whom were like sons to me and damn good fighters. Many did not return and many who did found themselves in squalor owing to the anguish and toll levied by war, I would caution him to build a life for himself outside the service lest the service be all he knows, make way for a family and a homestead eventually and see to it he isn't consumed by that business of bloodshed. I suppose if he's wise, he'll heed the musings of an old wolf, if not he'll scoff at them, unfortunately, I did the latter. "

Marcus stated with a half-humored laugh at the last statement, issuing a slow puff of ashen smoke through the nostrils before he lifted the smoking pipe to his maw once more.
Alan Wake (played by Atheist)

"Man looks like he's seen some #@!? -- a grizzled old veteran of life, experienced, wizened beyond his years, and yet somehow tolerant of the ebb and flow of change, worldly ways, with a knack for adaption."

Alan gave a small smile. However, it faded as quickly as it had appeared, a telltale of tentative hope in a broken system. He continued, "I would have a lot to learn from you, I think. It would be more than just a lesson in life, but an opportunity to see the unseen, venture into the unfamiliar, explore the vastness of unknown worlds. It's an opportunity I just couldn't pass up."
Kira Slater (played by Wires)

Kira can't help herself. The grin that stretches across her face is ear to ear, all sharp teeth and giddiness; so close to Cheshire that it doesn't seem completely implausible that she might just up and disappear until it's the only part of her that's left.

"I'm a sucker for a good book, and a good writer, by extension."

She let it hang there for a moment or two, then leaned back on her heels, canted her head slightly as if she were physically making an allowance for a slightly more involved answer:

"You look like you've got something eating you alive. I can relate, and there's camaraderie there, but more than that, I think..." Taking a breath, thumb and forefinger cradling her own chin as she considered her words carefully, "... you look like you need someone to listen for a while. About your facts, not just your fiction. But that's just my interpretation. Maybe the silence isn't uncomfortable for you, yet."
"Well, now that's a shame," The Nameless One shrugged, smiling as if nothing was wrong. "I'm guessing there used to be somebody here, but it looks like they're here no longer.~"

She sighed, but still did not look concerned or dejected whatsoever. "Ahh, I'm sure they were wonderful. A good listener, no doubt. But I wonder if they too had a story they wished to tell? Or any other sort of wishes, for that matter? I for one love venturing out and coming across travelers. They all have great stories to tell, desires they wish to fulfill... I am more than happy to accompany them, to listen carefully, and to help make their dreams come true!"

Nameless shook their head. "I suppose that'd apply to anyone I meet, not just the mysterious missing one. Alas, I'll have to look elsewhere!"
"Listen, anyone who knows anything knows not to mess with someone without a name. Even I've read the Odyssey. I'd rather have them on my side than not." She reaches up to scratch the back of her neck, frowning as she mulls the idea over.

"Then again, 'The Nameless One' also kind of sounds like something the greasy neighbor kid accidentally summoned up with that stupid toy store ouija board someone got them for their birthday, and I deal with enough of that kind of thing already. I guess it could go either way. Still maybe better to stick around and keep an eye on them."
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

I think the shifter is a wise, intriguing and well-traveled entity. She's pragmatic too, not one of those misguided moralists that view everything as black and white, I think common cause and mutual benefit would compel an association of sorts. As for why I think the shifter would have reason to travel to my realm, the lost lore of the isles speak of monoliths and strange sorceries in the everstorm marches, a remnant of a primordial age or construct. None in the isles nor the seas approach that place of green mists and ancient ruins, most of it lies beneath the sea but any man who has come into contact with that place has inevitably parted with their sanity if not their lives, often both in short order. Teller's tales speak of the folly of many an adventurer that came to such a place seeking such and such, I myself covet such power but know better than to approach such a thing without the proper means.
Kace (played by Latedozer)

I find living in the moral gray requires many points of view to prevent being pulled to the darkest depths.

If nothing else, finding one who purposefully avoids blindly gathering power is a nice change of pace. It avoids them becoming a target, in the future
Enjou (played by Jaws)

"I do appreciate others who like challenges like myself. Those who are effective in combat are also quite enjoyable because of well, sparing. Plus, who doesn't enjoy a good o' spar?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus