Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

"Ummm i think you would be a great pet human to keep around hahahaha" snickers
"Well I'd certainly feel safer and more protected with a Dragon on my side."
"You seem nice. Also, as I've learned from that doctor lady, pregnant women's tummies make good pillows. Warm hugs on a cold night. <3"

"children are darlings and are not scared of drago?" Drago nods and smirks and smiles "also who could resist that adorableness?"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" I had always liked dragons every snice I was Little " Zoe said smiling softly as she spoke " I always wanted to be around one "
"Because you seem like someone who would enjoy a good pizza," Ilakha declared, plain for all to hear. "What kind would you like to get? Mozzarella and basil? Sausage and pepper? Pineapple and anchovy? You can pick the toppings. I will eat whatever! It is my treat!"
3g4i1Zm.png
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"No!" He stomped his feet as if he were reenacting a toddler's temper tantrum, but making sure to exaggerate it for effect. "MY treat! You keep your money. If anyone's gonna pay for pizza, it's gonna be me!" The fact that he was in his Mark V War Machine suit made it all the more goofy and comical.

Because you cant harm a chew toy if it's layered in metal!
"Because dragons are full of boundless wisdom and capable of great reasoning that others don't realize, nor imitate. I'm glad the Dragonsong War is over, even if I was never a personal part. Nobody deserves war."

Sali glanced up at Drago with a weary smile. "Also, uh. Please don't chew on me."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"You seem interesting enough....."
"I think the two of us can cause some serious damage in Gotham."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"My sister from another mister.......I love it!"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Well I always wanted to hang out with a comic book character. Okay now I have so many questions.."
"woah that's a wacky family... softball? i would love to help you work on softball! any reason i can get to get out of the house!"
"I watched a show called The Cowboys of Moo Mesa when I was a little boy. My favorite character was Montana, and you remind me of him in the most endearing way" he said as he tapped his glasses up onto his face.
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“You could probably tell me more about human anatomy.. which would be helpful in many ways, both killing and understanding my charge, Keiko….”
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

"Its strong, is there any other reason for me not to?"
"Someone I could see eye-to-eye with both figuratively and absolutely literally"
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“I wanna spar… and then kick your a**
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"So I can race ya", Keiko smirked as she stretched.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus