Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Ivory softly smiled. "Your really adorable and look like you could use someone to talk to...you poor thing..." They gently hugged Macy.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

“Yo, this guy is giving out free hugs. I don’t think I need to elaborate more than that.”
Paradise (played by satans_child)

Doubt looked down at them " you seem cool! i hope you like candy, because I have a lot! i even have some brownies too!..unless,, you cant eat them.." she mumbled the last part sadly
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

“You need company. Plus, you like chocolate, I like chocolate…I could always bake you a chocolate cake.” Jason grinned.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Because I need to feel better, after all, he looks like the type to give comfort when it is needed."
Andromea Chelsea (played by TalIsNotGone)

Drans wrote:
"Because I need to feel better, after all, he looks like the type to give comfort when it is needed."

because they seem.... powerful...!
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

Hey Toots, together you an' me can do big things.
Mallory (played by Marin)

He smiles at me! I think that's a good thing. It makes me feel more comfortable hanging out, anyway.
"An eatin' contest between you and me would be interestin', if I do say so myself..."

Mixie chuckles evilly. "Finally... A worthy opponent! OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY!"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“I’d follow this thing around from a distance to see what sort of chaos it causes. Purely out of boredom.”
"it would be interesting to gather some information about this creature. It'll help me understand it and it's lifestyle a bit more" Kimberley said, showing great interest towards the creature
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"You look like you enjoy trying to figure things out, and hey we might even become friends too!" Five said, smiling
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Well, one could do worse than to be in company with a youthful dragon! From what other people tell me, they are intelligent creatures even at tender ages, but they do make for curious company!"
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

“Seems like a fairly useful Miqo’te and I’m always in desperate need of useful allies.”
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

“ your cute, but less fluffy. I would still hang out with you though, if you promise to keep quiet”
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Because he looks like he'd be nice to Tails, Cream and I. And I'd want to play with him," Five said, looking happy.
Barame (played by Claine)

Babysitting? I better be getting paid for this.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"Interesting... maybe I could... no I promised I wouldn't. I'd hang out with you because I'd be curious"
Patches (played by GingerHades)

"New friends! More friends!" The little ragdoll jumped around happily. They didn't have a concrete reason as to why they wanted to hang out, but Patches wanted to do so anyway.
Odette (played anonymously)

"Are you a construct? Perhaps a spirit?" The witchlet considered the doll from a cautious distance, ultimately categorizing it as cute and creepy, intent on getting it under a microscope. "I always wanted a doll of my own, though mother never approved. Let's have a look at you...."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Why would you hang out with the CHARACTER above?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus